in sickness and in health

a/n hey guys here's a sappy one (not that I have enough). Also I was on a different watt pad on account and I saw I was in the up and coming for rucas with this book so thank you watt pad. Also v loggers and this was in what's hot so good on me updating daily :P.

-----

Riley Matthews lay in her bed, her hair was in a by definition messy bun, not a perfect messy bun. She had on her rattiest pyjamas, they had stains all over them and not to mention she felt very gross. Riley Matthews was sick, she knew it was Maya that had given her this terrible fever, and she knew it was Maya who would pay for it. Riley prided herself in her wonderful immune system, in her 15 years of being she rarely got sick. Of course when she was little and her body was not used to germs she might, but she hadn't vomited for 5 years, until today of course.

It really didn't help that Riley had a fear of vomit, now of course everyone had a 'fear' of vomit, just like everyone had anxiety, but Riley's fear was very deep. She hated all things vomit, other people vomiting, other people feeling sick, airplanes with travel sick people, herself vomiting and so much more. Most of the time she would block her ears and close her eyes and think about cuddle bunnies, but today she wallowed in self-pity and just cried and cried. Almost like he was being summoned, half way through Riley's crying sesh, Lucas Friar appeared. 

'Do hear my smiley Riley crying.' He questioned barging through her window, do her friends ever think of the fact she could be naked. 

'Maybe.' She sniffled coming out from under her covers slowly, Lucas had a white Styrofoam cup and a box set of dvd of some sort. He wore a blue deep v shirt, that accented his perfect body, and his signature denim blue jeans.  Needless to say a lot better than Riley.

'Aww it's my pretty princess.' He said as Riley looked up at him and she death stared him, she knew she wasn't very pretty right now.

'I look like a mess, now why are you here.' She deadpanned and Lucas laughed sliding in next her.

'Because I know my Riles was sick, and Cory said you were home alone, I also know how much you hate vomit. So I came to see you, and you look perfect all the time.' He answered, she was about to reply but the gross feeling overcame her and she sprinted to the bathroom, she was bent over the bath when she felt a hand rub her back and put her hair in a bun. 

'You know I won't be able to do this when you're sick.' She mumbled in between in vomiting. He laughed and found her head band making sure none of her hair would get in her way.

'You'll do things in other ways, you'll cook and make sure I'm the best looked after person in the world. I know it.' She lunged into Lucas' chest and he held her tightly, but in the best way. She hated that she was such a sook when it came to these things, but this was the best time to be a sook.

'Hey princess I'll clean up in here, how bout you head back to bed and try have a sleep. I put some lemonade next to your bed.' He whispered and Riley nodded, he sure was whipped, what 16 year old boy would willingly want to clean up someones puke. She curled up under the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

----------

'How did you do that huckleberry.' Riley heard Maya question but she was too tired to open her eyes.

'What let her let me clean up her vomit, it really wasn't that hard.' He replied sarcastically and Riley could feel Maya rolling her eyes.

'No how did you get her to sleep.'

'Well while I was cleaning she had a quick nap, she woke up stressing five minutes later and I just cuddled her till she went back to sleep.' Lucas answered like it was nothing.

'Well that's an advantage you will always have on me. Anyway I can't stay, I have that art show. Cory will be there and I texted Topanga you were here. Will you be ok with her.' Maya asked, her voice a little farther away.

'Riley and I will be just fine.' I didn't miss the double meaning in that.

a/n 

short and sweet because what else was I gonna do ahahah