new man

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY MY STRONG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND THE MEN THAT SUPPORT THEM. PLEASE HELP THE WOMEN IN COUNTRIES LIKE AFGHANISTAN WHERE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A RIGHT TO AN EDUCATION.

BASED OFF ED SHEERANS SONG NEW MAN. I thought long and hard about what song to do and even though perfect and happier give me major rucas vibes. That's for their story on the show, i felt like new man and galway girl could be turned into an au and after several jams I decided that I wanted to fuck off Charlie Gardner. So without further A do, new man.

Lucas Friar glanced down at his phone and sighed, Charlie Gardner, the guy who spent 500 dollars in jeans, the guy who goes to the gym six times a week. He was also Riley's new man. He didn't know what the hell Riley saw in that guy, I mean he wears boat shoes with no socks, and he's on a new diet and cares about his weight. Like he didn't have to work on his weight he was just fit. 

Sure Charlie was kind of cool with his eyebrows plucked, arsehole bleached and a tribal tattoo that he knows Charlie doesn't know what it means. Even though he had every ministry cd and that annoyed Lucas, he made Riley happy so it's fine by him.

But he still loves her, he still stalks her instagram. He knows it's creepy but if he doesn't like a picture from way back he knows he's out of trouble .

He remembered when Riley used to hold his hand, when they sipped champagne and Riley vomited all over him. He always thought that Riley was Lois Lane and he was superman, but now he knows he was just a high school boy who wanted to be loved. 

He didn't want to know about Riley's new man cause if it was meant to be, she wouldn't be calling him up trying to fuck and he's positive Charlie wouldn't want to know about him.

He's knows she's missing all this kind of love but he's positive Charlie doesn't want to know about him. 

Charlie rents a house a burb and he tried to pull off the man bag on his shoulder look but Lucas thinks it just looks like a purse. He has those ridiculous boys nights once a year and drinks loads of beer, he was only slightly jealous about the beer part. 

For some unknown reason to Lucas he wears sunglasses indoors and in winter and at night like dude what's wrong with your eyes. Also whenever a rap song comes on he makes a gun sign and says chine.

But he really didn't want to think about Charlie he wanted to think about Riley. She was the kind of girl that sat by the water reading, eating and you would never find her cheating. Now she eating kale, she's obsessed with the gym she cares about the Kylie and Kim. You could probably now find her in the back of the club kissing someone that wasn't Charlie. He knows she needs to be alone but he tells her to just call her on his phone. She's just a young girl trying to be loved and Lucas was gonna give it to her. 

Lucas ran along her road towards her apartment. He didn't want to get in the way of her and Charlie but if it was special she wouldn't be calling him up trying to fuck, He knows she's missing this kind of love. He arrives at her door and after several knocks the door opens wide. 

'Baby, I'm not trying to ruin your week but you act so differently when you're with him. I know you're lonely Riles. Please remember you're still free to make the choice and leave and don't call me up you need to show. Cause I don't wanna know about your new man, we'll get there eventually.' He rants and after a moment of short silence Riley wraps her hands around Lucas' neck. 

'I just dumped Charlie, he was a dick, it's only you.'