GIRL MEETS MONEY

OK SO I HAD A PROMPT FROM TWITTER FOR THIS. I HONESTLY HAVENT WATCHED GM MONEY IN A GOOD WHILE SO THIS IS AN AU.

not proof read oops 

Riley Matthews and Lucas Friar sit on the steps of her mothers bakery entrance, entranced by her own thoughts Riley barely notices Lucas put his hand in hers. She glances over at Maya who seems to be more intrigued in her phone than anything else, glancing back at Lucas she sees his intense gaze on her.

'Yes?' She questions to the boy who can't take his eyes of her.

'I'm sorry you got upset today.' He sighs and she furrows her brows.

'Why are sorry it's not your fault, it's now anyones fault that I got upset. It just makes me sad there's only so much I can I do. I mean I'm only one little Riley, I can't end poverty.' She grasps and squints her eyes at her tiny existence.

'Why not?' 

'What do you mean why not.' She feigns.

'Why can't you? Riley you are such a strong person, you have such a way with people where you just change them. If you set your mind to it, I think you can do anything you want to.' He replies looking so deeply into her soul with only one look.

'You really think I could do that, you really think I'm strong?' She squeaks and Lucas rapidly nods his head. 

'I'm certain Riley and I'll be with you every step of the way.' 

'You will.' She questioned and Lucas furrowed his brows.

'Riley what's going on?'He asks his thumb drawing circles on her hand.

'I don't know I just feel a bit unwanted I mean Maya is getting lots of attention over me, and I know that's so unfair to say cause I have a wonderful life and it's silly cause I am wan-' 

'Riley you should be able to feel what ever, clearly if you feel like this something is going on and it's not right. We can talk about it, I just don't want you to disregard your own feelings. Now why do you feel like this.' he rants and Riley does another glance towards a Maya.

'Well the other day I tried to talk to mother about some things and Maya climbed through the window and asked to talk to her. Anyway my mother left our conversation to talk to her, and I had something really important to say. I know she deserves I just.' She finishes closing her eyes harshly. Lucas takes the opportunity to put his arm over her shoulder. 

Before she can respond Maya darts into the cafe to talk to there others.

'You can always talk to me.' Lucas finishes.

'I will.'

'THESE TWO' The hear someone yell and knowing that that is their que they rush into cafe to face the jury.

a/n sups short sorry!!!!!!