RUCAS WEEK-SECOND DATE

Hi all. Day one of rucas fanfiction week and I have vowed to myself that I will make very one shot 3000+ words. This is incredibly hard for me so ahhhhh!!!! Wish me luck.

DAY ONE - CANON VERSE - SECOND DATE.

Riley sat down in front of her vanity and brushed her long brown hair. She turned on her phone and clicked her music app, ED Sheeran blasted through her room and she sighed. She looked down at her makeup and moved her stuff around trying to figure out what she wanted to put on. She grabbed her too faced palette and decided to not put on anything too heavy. She knew Lucas liked her for who she was and that she shouldn't do anything too drastic.

She grabbed an eyeshadow brush and started putting a transition in her crease. She put a glittery shade on her inner lid and a darker shade On her outer corner. She picked up her liquid eyeliner and went to start her cat eye. She made the movement just above where she wanted it and just as she touched the liner to her eye she heard a knock, she flinched backwards scared and her hand moved and the liner went into her eye.

She groaned in pain and she heard laughter come from the window. Riley grabbed a q-tip and hair brush, using the q-tip to clean up the liner and Riley threw the hair brush at a laughing Maya.

'Ow.' Maya screeched grabbing the other stool and sitting next to Riley.

'Well you ruined my cat eye.' Riley groaned reapplying her eyeshadow.

'Well Lucas doesn't like over the top makeup anyway. So I did ya a favour.' She joked standing up and prancing over to the closet. She stammered through all of Riley's clothes and tried to throw away all of the colourful things. Realising that Riley was super colourful and that she never wanted her to change she picked out her favourite colourful items.

'Riley where exactly are you going again.' Maya called out to Riley who was finishing up her contour.

'Movies. It's a cuddle bunnies special I think.' She yelled back her smile growing at the idea. Riley was so smitten about the idea of what they were doing, it was so Riley and Lucas. It was just them and that made her happy. Riley couldn't dismiss the knotting in her stomach though. She was incredibly nervous that she would stuff up or scare Lucas off.

'I'm done. I found the perfect outfit.' Maya sang as she walked back out of Riley's closet. She set out the purple top and black jeans and a denim jacket on the bed and smoothed it out for Riley to wear.

'So I'm assuming you have underwear but the bra you have on won't do.' Maya spoke to herself darting back into her closet to Riley's bra collection. She looked over all them and decided that Riley needed something more, uplifting. Maya darted back over to her backpack and picked up a push up bra.

'This.' Maya spoke showing Riley. Riley turned away from her makeup and turned the bra Over showing Maya the endless amount of push up.

'Maya no.' She seethed rolling her eyes.

'Maya yes. Now go put your stuff on. I want to take a pic for my snap story.' Maya rushed bundling the clothes up and throwing them at Riley as she pushed her into the bathroom.

Riley rushed to get changed and looked at her outfit in the mirror, she liked the how it wasn't over the top but it was nicer than normal. It was pretty but it wasn't try hard, and no matter how much she hated it, the push up bra looked good.

Riley quickly brushed her teeth and made sure her hair was still looking nice. She stepped out of her bathroom and was hit by the flash of something. She death stares Maya but Maya just smiled and added the snap to her story.

'Ok so now shoes. Converse or boots.' Maya spoke thinking out loud. Before Riley could answer they heard another knock at the door. They darted their eyes over to the door and saw smackle walk in.