Innocence (Rucas)

PROMPT 1-show Riley's innocence

Prompt 2-make Riley insecure about the relationship

prompt 3-make Riley jealous

Ok so I've been sucky at showing prompts recently so I'm gonna kill three birds with one stone.

------------------------------------------

Riley Matthews, the epitome of pure innocence, she was as pure as snow white minus the dwarfs. It was something she prided her self in, it was also something her boyfriend loved about her. He was as loyal as Riley's new puppy, who would follow Riley every where, and to be fair Lucas would do the same.

She stood at her locker in her free period, unlucky for her none of her friends had the same free period as her, most of the time she would just go get ice cream and study. Today she was frozen at her locker after a certain text, she couldn't quite comprehend this new thing.

Of course she knew it was thing, it just hadn't really crossed her mind ever, and she didn't know how often it happened. Looking down at the text once again she gulped.

'Hey my innocent Riles, take a look at this vid, maybe it's happening to you.'

cheating and the probability of it happening to you

Riley could now tell you the probability of you being cheated on, and it was very high. She occasionally would doubt her and Lucas' relationship, but not so much that she was wary of him cheating, but insecurity was her thing she couldn't help how she was.

Riley was too consumed in her thoughts to even hear the bell ring, her friends arrived at her locker expecting to see Riley with a jumbo ice cream that they would all share at lunch, but no they saw a teary eyed brunette staring at her phone. Lucas cautiously sat down next to her, worried about his girlfriend.

'Hey Princess what you doing.' Lucas questioned and Riley gasped, quickly turning her phone off and stuffing it in her bag.

'Um nothing. How was your class.' Riley questioned trying to stay normal.

'Nothing really, Maya and I just worked on the project.' He answered nonchalantly, Riley instantly felt a lot pang of....jealousy. Abruptly she stood up and excused herself, saying she was going home.

'But Riley we still have lunch and two periods, one of them being history with your dad.' Maya replied, Riley just told her she felt sick and not to come after her.

and that's how Riley Matthews left everyone gobsmacked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Riley sat curled up in the bay window, she had stolen all her mums magazines and was reading every article that had anything to do with cheating. The tears were silently rolling down her cheeks, not because of the basic discovery of cheating, but these texts would not stop.

Riley had never received mean messages before, most people liked her for her, but this person did not. She said Riley was too happy, that Lucas and her friends hated her, and that she was too innocent. To make Riley's innocence go away, the person sent Riley various photos. She didn't know why someone would want to ruin her, she didn't even know who this was.

A loud tapping snapped her out of her thoughts and she wiped her tears, opening the window low and behold, her boyfriend Lucas friar climbed in.

'What's up buttercup.' He questioned sitting next to her and intertwining their hands, Riley bounced up at the nickname, one that was for innocent little girls.

'Don't call me that. It makes me sound little and oblivious.' Riley sneered and Lucas flinched a little, he knew something was wrong with his girlfriend, she didn't act out like this for no reason.

'You aren't a oblivious little girl Riles, you refused to drop a marble because you thought it was degrading for women, I just like the word buttercup.'

'I don't think you should be around me, I think we should break up.' She snapped back and Lucas just stared back, He knew she didn't want to break up. In an obvious turn of events Riley's phone pinged, unfortunately for her she never had a problem with Lucas reading her texts to her, so he picked it up, read the text, and Riley's phone was now on the floor.

'What else did she say to you.' He rasped trying to control his anger, this person had a lot of nerve to try and ruin someone, who had done nothing but good.

'Why don't you go ask Maya.'

'Ok so something about cheating and probably how I like Maya more than you.' She huffed sitting on the bed, her tears turning into sobs, she didn't want to take it out on him. She just couldn't hold it in, the only way to let it out was anger.

'Come her.' He mumbled pulling Riley into his chest and rubbing her back, making a mental note to get flowers sent to her house and buy her pizza.

'Riley, don't let one stupid person on the phone try to ruin the amazing person that you are. You have amazing friends who love You for you, and we want this Riley, no other Riley. Remember that.' He ranted and planted a kiss at the top of her forehead.

'I love you, I'm sorry for getting mad at you.' She choked out.

'I love you too, and if getting mad at me is your way of dealing with things, and eventually telling me what's happening, I'm happy to be your punching bag anytime.'

A/n

Sorry if this changed tone but half way though I was like OOO I'll have a bath, so it's not all in one hit.