Vandalism (Rucas)

A/n 

hey guys. So this story is actually based off my mum and dad who have been dating since they were 16, this is how they started dating and I don't know I just find it funny as hell. The og thing was 'Snouza 4 eff' I also want to make it clear that they are from farming country australia hah, enjoy xx.

Lucas Friar, paced around his room, he didn't like the fact that he had lost her, not one bit. His long term crush, Riley Matthews, had decided not to wait for him any longer and started dating this dickwad called Charlie Gardner. This had been going on for weeks and Lucas had enough, what Riley saw in that guy he didn't know. First off he lived in a caravan, it was parked in a paddock in the middle of town, it wasn't even a nice caravan either, it was a small one that had room for a bed and a small kitchen. The guy was also totally gross, He must never shower because the stench that comes from him is disgusting. Lucas knew that Riley and him were a much better match, and for once in his life, he was going to prove that.

So he enlisted the help of his two best friends, Farkle and Zay. Living in the country you usually only have a couple of good friends, and these were his guys. They had come up with a plan that would show Riley how much he cared, Maya, Riley's best friend, had said it was the stupidest idea ever, but Lucas knew it would work. 

Riley Brooke Matthews would always meet Charlie at his caravan and they would walk to school, they'd walk past his locker Riley would wave and Lucas would try not to punch Charlie. 

Lucas walked down the stairs at 2am, the perks of living in a pub was that it was still open at 2am, so sneaking out was barely an issue and he could make as much noise and people would be more focused on their beers. It was a short walk to meet Farkle and Zay who had collected all the stuff they needed, as much as they hated Charlie, they opted for something semi permanent. 

Rolling up to the caravan, they laughed at the fact that Charlie was a very loud snorer. Then It was time to get to work, getting out the permanent marker, that they found could be removed the did their artwork. They stood back and looked at the beautiful piece of artwork and smirked, they did good.

-----------------------------------------

Riley Matthews was skipping down the streets to Charlie's house, she hated leading him on but he was her last resort. She turned the corner ready to hear Charlie bore her to death about tennis or something, but instead she saw writing on the side of Charlie's pathetic caravan. Right across the side in big letters was "MAD DOG 4 PRINCESS". She smiled and raced off to school leaving Charlie in the dust, she had broken up with him last night, he insisted they walk to school one last time though. Barging through the doors she tackled Lucas to the floor, Maya was appalled that their plan had work but Farkle and Zay just smirked, they were good.

'I found your letter.' She joked and Lucas smirked.

'What about Charles.' He questioned his eyes finding hers.

'Oh he was just to make you jealous.' She answered planting a kiss on his lips.

'Guess it worked.' She smiled and Lucas pulled her upright, kissing her yet again.

'Oh Riley Matthews it did.'

A/n 

honestly my parents relationship is just weird stories like this, who the hell starts dating like this. Alas my parents have a stronger relationship than Riley and Lucas, my dad lived in Poland for a year  at 24? and they did long distance with no social media. They got married at 27, had their first kid after that then had their final one 6 years and 1 day after (Lmao that's me). All up they have 4 kids all two years a part. Now they've been married 23?? years. They got married on the 1st of jan and they still love each other so many years on. It's honestly how I see Lucas and Riley's relationship, I mean I feel like Rucas would be obsessed with travel too and I've been to 13 countries in the past 3 years. Hope you enjoyed this.

-Bay xxx