P.A part 3 (Rucas)

R I L E Y.

My eyes slowly opened as I was pulled back into reality, I could feel Something strong wrapped around my waist. Curiously I opened my eyes and was met with none other than Lucas Friar and I, naked, suddenly I remembered everything that happened that night. I slept with my boss, surely there's some sort of law against that. I contorted my way out of Lucas arms and quickly put some clothes on, I had to get out of here. I grabbed my suitcase and texted Maya that I was coming home early, this was so embarrassing, she'd never even had sex before and know she was doing it with her boss just for fun. 

She checked out of the hotel claiming she had a family emergency and got in her car, thinking about all that had happened, she was going to have to quit first thing, thank god he allows you to do that online. This was going to be a long drive. 

-------------------------------------

'So you two had sex.' Maya persisted and I just rolled my eyes, life was not about sex.

'Yes Maya, but other stuff happened.' I insisted and now Maya started rolling her eyes.

'I don't understand why you don't just date him I mean he likes you, you liked him.' Josh offered from his seat next to Maya.

'I don't think you guys get it, he's Lucas Friar, millionaire ceo. He doesn't like me.' I countered and they all laughed at me.

'Uh Riley, Smackle and I saw you and him together that night, it was more than a make out.' Farkle deployed.

'Yes and you said, he was a virgin and he respected himself. He had sex with you fully sober, he likes you Riley.' Smackle ranted and I just sipped my smoothie, could Lucas Friar like me. 

Everyone was cut off by the door to Topanga's abruptly opening, they were met with the body of none other than, Lucas freaking Friar.  It was like he was summoned or something. 

'Riley.' He puffed and I stared at him.

'What are you doing her Lucas.' I questioned.

'You forgot, your underwear.' He answered holding up my underwear for the whole shop to see, I flushed red and quickly snatched it off him. My friends were all sitting their gobsmacked at his actions and silently laughing. 

'Why'd you run off like that.' He asked sitting down next to me.

'I didn't think it would be a problem.' I mumbled and he put his fingers under my chin, lifting it up to look at him. I gazed into his green eyes, getting completely and utterly lost in them. 

'I want nothing more in this world, than to be with you Riley Matthews.' He pronounced and slid off the chair onto the floor kneeling beside me.

'Miss Riley Matthews, In the short time we have known each other, you have changed. Not only did you show up on the first day wearing the tightest, hottest skirt. You fell into me making me practically grope you to get my cake back. Then it was the awkward glances we would give each other, the slight hand touches, the flirty words. Of course that was after our impromptu make out session. At the ski lodge I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you, you ignoring me is too much for my heart, so I took you out for dinner and shared a side of me I've never shared with anyone. When I heard you whimpering in your sleep, My heart broke, I knew in that moment I always wanted to protect you, I needed to call you mine, and the mind-blowing sex definitely did help. So Riley Matthews, I know I'm an angry, grumpy, sad ceo with a lot of baggage, but I would love to be your angry, grumpy, sad ceo with a lot of baggage. Will you be my girlfriend.' He yelled and I was ripped of my words for a second.

'Yes' I choked and he picked me up and spun me around, the whole shop clapping and whistling.

'How you gonna beat that for your proposal.' Maya sneered and Lucas kissed my head. 

'I'm already working on it.'

a/n 

short but sweet.