College though

A/N I've been all aboard that Gilmore Girls train lately and considering Rory and Logan are MY LIFE, I decided to do this based off one of their og episode. It's obviously adapted cause I don't want to rewatch it right now but yeah woo lets roll with the one shot. 

Riley left her dorm in a scurry, she was about 2 minutes late for philosophy class and her older teacher was slightly more grouchy than others. She ran through the halls of Columbia University and thanked god that there was barely anyone around. Arriving to class slightly early she went and took a seat in the middle of the rows. She got out her philosophy textbook, her notes notebook and her summary book that she would write formal notes in later or at the end of class. 

The larger old teacher stumbled into the classroom and put his bag down. His notes were already scribbled on the board and Riley was excited to learn about Schopenhauer. 

'The will to live. Someone please expand on this.' A person from the other side of the room started to expand on the will to live and Arthur Schopenhauer's views on the will to live. 

Riley put her hand up and added to the conversation Nietzsche's theory, the will to live was the driving force in all humans. The teacher seemed impressed by Riley's comment and gave her a small smile. Before Riley could think a man barged into the classroom and stood at the front looking among the students. Riley looked up from her notes and realised that the boy that was standing before the classroom was Farkle, one of her best friends. Her eyes went wide and she dropped her pen while her jaw dropped. 

'I'm sorry to interrupt.' Farkle quickly spoke to the teacher. 

'Young man, I am right in the middle of a class, I'm gonna need you to leave.' Riley's professor spoke and Riley wondered what Farkle could so desperately need, was he sick, did he need Riley, was he there for someone else? Her train of thought was cut short when Farkle spotted her and moved closer to her. 

'Riley-you can't just leave me like that.' Farkle yelled and now the whole classes eyes were on her. 

'Farkle what.' Riley asked the frantic boy but he dismissed her. 

'You can't leave me like that Riley, not after everything we've been through. You just left I was still in bed.' He yelled and the whole class oo'ed. 

'You man this is not the time or the place to have this conversation.' The professor yelled at Farkle growing impatient.

'I can't do this later-' Farkle continued pointing at the teacher. 

'Rory I love you, I've never stopped loving you and I don't think I will ever stop loving you. Please take me for what I am and what I'm meant to be. How many times do I have to tell you this dammit, I love you so much Riley. Just talk to me.' Farkle yelled his hands on his chest. 

'Ok that is it, you need to leave right now. This is not at all acceptable.' The professor yelled at Farkle. Just as Riley was about to say something, coming out of her shocked state. Before Riley could even utter her words the door swung open again and another body appeared. The professor was almost through the roof at this point and Riley could swear that there was real smoke coming out of his ears. 

Riley, that was before too afraid to look, looked over at the door and saw none other than the Lucas Friar. Her longtime crush and good friend. She cringed a little knowing that him being added to the equation could not mean better but will mean worse. Lucas stormed into the room and walked over to Farkle.

'Farkle what are you doing here, Riley's with me now I told you this.' Lucas yelled at Farkle. 

'Get out of here Lucas.' Farkle matched his yell. 

'She doesn't love you, Rory tell him you don't love him.' Lucas screeched at Riley. 

'Everything was fine with us until you came again Lucas, this is all your fault Lucas.' Farkle replied and the professor had his hand over his face basically giving up.

'Oh don't blame me for your issues Farkle, you just couldn't keep her.' Lucas sassed back and Riley was sure she was the colour of the tomato. 

'My god I am going to kill you, Lucas.' Farkle grunted and Riley was sure that things were going to get worse. 

'I'd like to see you try, Farkle.' Lucas challenged and lunged towards Farkle. They walked down closer to the blackboard and started fighting each other. The professor at this point was fuming and started calling out. 

'Security, security.' He yelled glaring at Riley. While he waited he started yelling stop it and going to break up the boys but not quite reaching them.  

Lucas pushed Farkle over the teachers desk and Riley was gasping and throwing her hands around. The class was in shambles yelling and Riley was sure that it couldn't get worse. That was until a whistle was blown from the entrance of the classroom. Riley cautiously looked over and saw none other than Zay Babineaux in a British police uniform, the hat in all, with his hands on his hips. 

'All right that's enough break it up.' He yelled entering the classroom. The teacher pursed his lips at the boy and just walked over to the side, truly just not having it. Zay went over to the two boys and picked them up by their sweaters and marched them to the entrance.

'Riley Matthews, you should be ashamed of yourself, toying with these boys like they're nothing. They used to have pride, they used to have dignity, they used to have balls.' Zay yelled and the whole class, who was already in hysterics, started laughing even harder. 

Zay stopped at the entrance for a moment and then bellowed 'Damn it Riley, give them back their balls.' Before marching the boys off. The whole class cheered in excitement all staring at Riley and clapping her hands. 

The three boys came back into the class and bowed the class continuing to clap and laugh at Rory. After they left Riley put her head down in her books while the teacher gave her a sly eye and continued the lesson.