Nighttime

Prompt-Riley and Lucas stay up all night talking, cause ya know Mj hates us and we didn't do this. 

a/n Ugh I know this is a boring prompt and shit but I love you guys so i am writing idk.

'Riley, this camp is going to be fine.' Maya sighed saying the same words she had said 50 times over. The anxious Riley fidgeted in her seat and looked out the rolling hills and large dams trying to calm herself. 

'Maya this is the only camp I've been on without my dad, and this is the first time I've gone away without at least one member of my family. I miss them already and we aren't even there yet.' Riley anxiously rambled and Maya fake gasped at the brunette.

'Are you saying that I am not your family?!' The blonde joked and Riley instantly starting trying to make up for her comment. 

'Oooo She got you there sugar.' Zay added towering over Riley's seat to look upon the two friends. 

'I'm not saying Maya isn't a family, I'm just saying she has a track record of making me uncomfortable in these type of situations.' Riley added matter-of-factly and some slight ooo's came from random places on the bus. 

'Ok Riley has a point there.' Farkle said joining the conversation from the row across from Maya and Riley. 

'When have I ever made you uncomfortable?' Maya asked and Riley laughed in her face.

'I was with you there Maya but you've lost me, you're never gonna win this one sweetheart.' Zay mellowed and put his earphones back in. Maya threw her hands up in agitation and awaited Riley's response. 

'That time when we were home alone for the first time ever and you said you went to the bathroom but you really went to get a ghoul mask to scare me.' Riley replied and Maya raised her finger.

'Ok yes that was mean but it was one time, and you weren't even that scared.' Maya retorted trying to save herself.

'I called the cops, they thought I was just joking and tried to fine me, and then there was that time we went to the park together and you pretended that squirrels were secretly demons that were gonna eat me unless I wore yellow.' 

'You were gonna get rabies if you tried to cuddle another one. I was helping you.' Maya snapped back. 

'Maya I wore yellow every time I went outside for 3 years!'  

'Yeah that one was only funny for a year.' Farkle added in but the two girls ignored him and continued arguing. Riley and Maya went back in forth about all the incidents that had ever happened but 3 minutes in a loud stop halted their conversation. 

'Ok that is enough, Maya, Riley doesn't need to be scared and Riley you need to distract yourself not re-scare yourself.' Lucas chimed from the seat in front. The two girls sighed defeated and called a truce. 

'So eye spy?' Riley asked and Maya and Lucas nodded eagerly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gang arrived at the accommodation not long after and after eating the accommodation's weird textured spaghetti they had 10 minutes to chill in the group areas before they had to head to bed and get ready. The gang had decided it was best to play a quite game of monopoly not wanting to stress out the already shaking Riley. Halfway through there game their math teacher came over and told them they had 2 minutes and then they had to be in their rooms getting changed, or in the bathroom brushing their teeth. They all nodded but Lucas looked over and saw Riley getting incredibly nervous, he knew she wouldn't want to bring it up in front of everyone so he made up some excuse about getting books and whisked Riley away. Riley knew that Lucas just wanted to see how she was and Riley welcomed the comfort, she looked back at the group packing up and saw Maya wink at her, she smiled back and followed Lucas to a small room at the back of the inn. 

'Hey what's going on?' Lucas asked caressing her thumb with his. Lucas and Riley had only been dating for about 4 months but it was a tradition that every time Lucas held Riley's hand he would caress her thumb. 

'What if I go to bed and I can't sleep, and we know Maya and Smackle will be out in 5 minutes. So then I'm lying in bed and my mind makes up scary scenarios that could happen, and then I hear footsteps but I won't want to wake up Maya or Smackle cause they'll bite me. So then I just wait there and try to see if I die or not, and then I scream and wake everyone up. Then when Maya and Smackle go back to sleep I hear something crash so then I start crying and fall into a small panic attack. Then I try to tell something but I can't move until I eventually black out and fall asleep at 4 am and we all know I need go asleep at 10 otherwise I will be really mad the next morning-' Riley rambled but Lucas had had enough of her rambling and kissed her. 

'Ok I get it I was rambling but Lucas these are real things that could happen. I don't know what to do.' Riley groaned and put her hands to her face. Lucas rubbed her back soothingly and shushed her slightly. 

'Ok I see you're nervous Riley that's a given, did you take your medicine this morning.' Lucas whispered knowing it was a sensitive topic for her. Riley shook her head and Looked down. 

'Riley this is why you're like this.' Lucas replied and Riley continued looking down. 

'I know, but it makes me dizzy.' 

'Yeah and know you can't sleep, you're gonna have consequences for your actions.' Lucas lectured and Riley just nodded her head still drooped.

'Ok so, how about we just stay up the two of us for a little bit and whenever you're feeling less nervous how about that?' Lucas offered and Riley nodded her head and snuggled into her. 

'So cuddle bunnies season finale, ammi right or ammi right ?' Lucas asked and Riley started her rambling.' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'See Lucas that's why Barney Stinson would be better as my dad and not Maya's cousin.' Riley finished her long speech. 

'Ok I see that is a fair point, I can't argue with that logic, I mean the Darth Vadar thing gold.' lucas replied and Riley simply nodded her head. 

'Wait Lucas what time is it?' Riley asked fretting to fix her hair. 

'7 O'clock, time to start the day.' An unfamiliar voice answered from near them. Riley and Lucas snapped there heads over to the voice and saw a mischievous Maya and Zay looking at them. 

'OOOOOOO this is gonna be a good Riley and Lucas story who are we gonna tell first.' Zay jokes turning to Maya who holds up her phone.

'Well Isiah Hank.' Maya started earning a glare from Zay. 

'We have that photo we took we don't we just go straight for the homeroom group chat with Mr Matthews, I think he'd love it.' Maya joked and Riley growled at her best friend. 

'Ok I was joking, I'm glad you guys finally talked all night. I mean even though your dad talked all night with Lauren so it's got bad memories, you guys made good memories at the ski lodge and know you're making good memories out of talking all night.' Maya said deviously before walking off with Zay to get breakfast. 

'SO we talked all night.' Lucas asked and Riley nodded.

'At least it was with you.' Riley replied and Lucas kissed her head. 

'At least it was you.' Lucas smiled. 

a/n I didn't proof read soz not soz.