(20) Dream log 6 ~ Robot Replicas and a Model Family

Okay so this was my dream last night and it may be the longest and it's pretty insane.

*****

So I was waiting for the bus with some dude, but he was my age, and apparently we were friends. The only thing was that we had jet black hair, and I don't. I have brown hair, but apparently now I'm a raven-head. That's what I call people with black hair, and I'm sorry if it's offensive.l

CONTINUING WITH MAH STORIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

So on my driveway, where there's usually a little ramp or something for the cars, there was a step. So then this little guy came up, and he was really short and kinda fat. So he was just like, "I'm gonna stalk you!" We ran inside, and then we asked him why he wasn't running right after us, and he said that he had trouble climbing stairs.

Well done, brain. Well done.

*claps sarcastically*

Anyways..........

Then it fast forwarded a few weeks, and we hadn't done anything about this little weirdo, so he was still stalking us.

Then I had a great idea. We were going to create a robot version of ourselves, leave them here, and then hide in suitcases. My family was then going to drive somewhere with us in the suitcases and leave us there so he wouldn't know where we were anymore. The robots would stay home as decoys.

Well, we made the robots no problem, and we climbed into the suitcases.

The I switched to the stalker's POV.

My dreams do that.

It gets confuzzling.

So then he was just walking at a regular pace, and could still keep up with us, and keep us in sight.

"Hey that looks like their car, and even though I can't see inside, they're most likely hiding in suitcases."

He actually said that.

I know.

Weird.

*ahem*

So then he pulled over the car and we all got out. Then the random dude and I got out of our suitcases, and stood up, ready to fight.

"I don't love you!" I shouted.

"Yes you do!" The stalker replied angrily. "You love me!"

"No I don't!" I screamed back. Then he threw a bomb at my family, but they had magically transformed.

They all looked like supermodels. Even my four year old sister looked like a model-in-training.

I FELT SO OUT OF PLACE!!!!

*ahem*

So my family was just walking around like idiots saying that it wasn't a bomb, and it wasn't going to blow up.

Idiots.

So then I woke up (thanks, alarm), but when I fell back asleep, my dream continued.

I was on a beach, but it looked like there was a storm coming. Then there was this girl from my school, and she was secretly evil and plotting against everyone. We left her there, and went into a hallway. At the end of the hallway, there was a tree with a face, that was also a door, and needed to be unlocked.

So we went up and down the hallway, until we realised that nobody but Superwoman would have the key.

Now, in this case, Superwoman is ||Superwoman|| from YouTube. You should look her up now, because I'm too lazy to explain what she looks like.

So she wasn't in her room, but she was in the room next to hers. She was crying in the corner eating chocolates.

I told her that he was a jerk, and she nodded and gave us the key.

If you didn't catch that, then she was going through a breakup.

Then we unlocked the tree-door-face-thing and went inside when

LO AND BEHOLD

The short fat guy was back. He was running towards us, so we shut the door. Then I woke up for real.

So yeah.

*****

Tell me what you think of my messed up brain and PLEASE COMMENT I KIND OF HALF PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T BEG YOU PEOPLES TO COMMENT, BUT I AM NOW SO PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!!

Thanks my jelly beans!