(21) I overthink things

My brain is messed up (as you already know) so I tend to overthink things.

*****

So as you all know, I am a little (haha a lot) crazy.

I tend to overwork my brain.

Therefore I overthink things.

----------------------

EXAMPLE TIME!!!!!

----------------------

It was around Christmastime, and I went out to get some presents. I noticed a tree ornament that looked like a stocking with the name Zoe on it.

Zoe is @JellyBabies1997, aka one of my best friends.

So I bought it for her, and I went to her house to give it to her. Nobody answered the door, and when I called later nobody answered.

WHAT I THOUGHT

•What if someone died and they were too sad to do anything?

•What if they're on the run from the police and thought I was the police coming to arrest them?

•What if they all died?

•What if they all hate me?

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

They went to their grandparents' house for Christmas.

*****

I was waiting for someone to come over. My cousin was visiting from NJ for the summer.

WHAT I THOUGHT

•What if they're driving, hit a frog and feel so bad that they bring it to the hospital, but on the way it poisons all of them and they die?

•What of they hit a frog and the frog is okay, but they veer off the road and crash into a tree?

•What of they got carjacked and murdered?

•What if they stopped to get gas and the tank blew up?

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

They got stuck in traffic for a little while.

*****

So I overthink things.

Yeah.

I do.

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!

Anyway, I dunno.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE Q&A I JUST WANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS!!!!! I know I sound really desperate but please I just don't want to look insane (too late) when I announce a Q&A and nobody sends in any questions.

So please.

Just comment your questions.

Please.

Please.

Please.

Please.

So yeah.