(63) Final Part

3/10/2019

*****

Hey guys

It's been about three and a half, maybe four years since I've updated this. I highly doubt anyone who may have read this when it was still going has stuck around or been checking for updates. I have a solid chunk of reads on this, but seeing as it's been up since around 2013 (or sooner, I can't remember) and I would constantly reread every chapter I wrote, most of those reads are mine. 

But this is no pity party! This is an update. 

I'm in college now, currently a freshman, and as I type I am sitting with my friends as they study for a bio exam and we were talking about our wattpad adventures and obviously we're looking through my things. I didn't realize that I'd unpublished this story, and I decided it's time to mark it as completed. So here we are. I'll probably keep updating every few years or so.

Some updated stuff about me, since lists were a running theme of this story:

-Guess who's gay! I'm bi :)

-I had a girlfriend for most of my senior year of high school but she was an exchange student from Sweden and so she had to leave.

-Senior year was also when almost all of my friends decided they had opposing political stances and became convinced i was trying to convert them so they all hate me now 

-I have a mans rn we just hit the six month mark and everything is rlly nice and I love him a lot

-I am the only one of my friends from my home state

-almost all of us are gay it's fucking great

-I'm also the only one of my friends who isn't in a STEM major (Education, baby!!)

-I have cats now, I don't believe we had them at the last update, but I have two their names are Percy and Sophie and I love them so much.

Anyway that's the basis of everything new. I hope anyone who pushed through to this point of this weird diary thing is having a lovely life.

So yeah.