(26) PRANK WAR

**warning there is swearing and satanic sacrifices in here don't do that it's naughty**

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I'M SO EXCITED!!! I AM PARTICIPATING IN MY FIRST PRANK WAR!!!

*****

Saturday May 24th

4:11 pm

I am at my friend Shannon's house, and can I just say that I am having WAY too much fun.

I am officially in a prank war.

So it all started yesterday (Friday) when I went to Formal. I went with a balloon, just so you know. Anyways, so then I go to Shannon's house afterwards and her brother's friends were there. Everything is normal, and we all ignore each other. The real fun begins the next day. We wake up at, like, ten (or at least I do) and go get food. The boys were down there and we go watch TV. Then afterwards, I go back upstairs to go to the bathroom and see most of the guys in Shannon's room.

"SHANNON!" I yell. "THEY'RE IN YOUR ROOM!"

Naturally she comes running up the stairs. They run out and go into the craft room which is a room off of the master bedroom. Then one of the guys comes up the stairs and starts looking in the rooms. Then he gets to the craft room. There's one more door in the crafting room that leads to this little area above the garage and it's not completely covered by floorboards. Naturally, when they're all in there, we lock them in. Then we run downstairs and lock the garage door, the front door, the back door, the sliding door, and all the downstairs window.

EXCEPT FOR ONE.

*foreshadowing*

But i mean can you blame us it was the window in her brother's bathroom (spoiler alert: we eventually go in there anyway and it's not bad but still can you blame us)

CONTINUING.

They jump down from the garage (no cars) and try to get in. So then for about an hour and a half they are outside banging on the windows and doors, almost breaking the glass when something terrible happened.

They opened a window.

But not just any window...

The one in her brother's bathroom.

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN.

So then Shannon and I go in there and push their hands back and try to close the window (and mind you we almost do, meaning two 13/14 year old girls overpower five 16/17 year old boys) then we start running out of ideas so I take a lotion bottle that was there and start squirting it at them, which turned out not to be that effective, but it bought us some time.

Then I grabbed the toilet brush (THE HANDLE) and flick it at them, and it is surprisingly wet. It was pretty disgusting. Then Shannon takes a can of Axe and starts spraying them with it.

[SIDE NOTE: When I was repeating this story to my mom, she said that I should have sprayed them with perfume because they just wallow in Axe and it would KILL them to smell like Cocoa Butter Kiss all day.]

Then I see this fake bamboo stick thing just sitting in the shower (don't know what it's for) so I grab it and start hitting their hands with it. Naturally one of them gets it and starts swatting it around at us, and I get a bruise on my head and Shannon seems half-convinced that she broke her pinkie finger. She didn't. I'm pretty sure.... Then they take a water bottle (WHICH WE SET OUT FOR THEM WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE THIRSTY) and started throwing water at us through the window.

Okay girls will understand what's next, but guys might not.

GIRLS LOVE OUR HAIR.

WE LOVE OUR HAIR.

WE WANT OUR HAIR TO BE AMAZINGLY EPIC AND GORGEOUS.

WE WANT OUR HAIR TO BE THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF WAVY AND MESSY.

IF YOU RUIN OUR HAIR,

WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO CUT A BITCH.

So naturally, when Shannon's hair gets wet, she flips. She met this guy at the dance and they were *maybe* gonna hang out today, and she had been thinking 'oh okay my hair looks awesome like this I'll just leave it like this' and then they got her hair wet and it was "ruined" (it looked fine) so she freaks on them and basically vows to make them pay. She would probably sacrifice her soul to the Dark Lord Satan if she had to in order to get back at them for getting her hair wet.

I'm serious.

Also they got her shirt wet which was one of her favorite shirts apparently. Then she kind of gets all emotional and stuff because she's just like that and she starts crying. Oh and by the way, this whole time we were making Mac and Cheese. Just saying....

Then I bring her the food and we decided to get back at them. I showed her some fandom videos to cheer her up and we google the best harmless pranks, none of which we do. Then Shannon noticed that there was a phone plugged in on the counter.

I wonder where this is going.

It wasn't my phone.

It wasn't her phone.

It wasn't her brother's phone.

Oh yeah, he was at work all that time.

ANYWAAYY.....

So Shannon has this Rhino which is basically like...

Hmm...

Imagine if a jeep and a golf cart had a baby.

It's like that.

Just google it.

Shannon lives on this REEAALLY long dirt road, so we decide to hide the phone at one the forks in the road.

On the ground.

Covered by leaves.

But we remember where.

This is not foreshadowing.

Then we drive around to avoid suspicion. None of them had noticed because they were all playing basketball.

Ugh.

Sports.

So we drive around for a bit longer, and then decide to get the phone back because we think it might rain, and we don't want to pay for a phone. Then we just keep it in her pocket because we'll just scream 'rape' if they try to take it by force.

This is working out great.

So the others guys went inside except for one (let's call him Cole because he looked like a Cole and he needs a name for the sake of the story). So Cole was still outside and we pull up and ask him where everyone went. He told us that they went inside because Shannon's brother came home. Then we ask him who's phone was on the counter in the kitchen.

"Mine," he says, "why...?"

Shannon screams 'GO!' and starts to drive away, but the damn Rhino only goes, like, 25mph so he starts running up behind us and climbs in the back with the dog (oh yeah the dog was riding with us the whole time)(oh yeah Shannon has a dog). Then we take him down this little side road that leads to a small quarry. There's an overturned box thing so we tell him it's under there. Then we drive away. We drove around for about five more minutes before we pull back up at the house. The other guys are in the kitchen waiting for us.

They tell us that they'll tell Shannon's dad if we don't give it back. We make it through the kitchen without having to hand over the phone (though suspicion was heaving in the air) and hide the phone in the bathroom among Shannon's girl stuff.... But she takes it out of the box and plugs it back in downstairs after they go outside, just in case they did call her dad.

Then I had to leave, but in will say that the whole time the whole 'phone' ordeal was happening, she kept saying 'teach them not to fuck with my hair,' and more of the sort.

That's all for now.

So yeah.