(40) Essperiment

[insert sciency database here]

*****

I'm back!

Okay so I am running a kind of... experiment?

So I was wondering how many people still read awful and cliche fanfiction,

And how many people will notice how cliche and awful it is.

So I made a fake account that I am writing an extremely cliche fanfiction about...

*sigh*

One direction.

Now, before you directioners go all crazy on me asking me how that could possibly be bad...

Hold up.

I used to be a Directioner and I have nothing against them now,

I just kinda...

stopped listening to their music....

And stopped watching interviews and such...

But I have nothing against them, I swear.

Anyways, if you want to see just how cliche I can get, go check out the story.

I have no parts up except for the intro I think but I'm not sure.

The fake account is @omg-fangirl-1999

So creative, right?

Anyways, the story is called "Stitches" and I made the cover awful. Well it's not awful... but it is at the same time.

You know what I mean?

I hope you do....

Anyways it's a photoshopped Selena Gomez and Harry Styles on a bench and the writing is kinda hard to see and it is very edited.

But the plot is that Rose (main character played by Selena Gomez) is from a broken and abusive home and she is a broken girl. So what happens when she meets harry styles??!?!?!?!??? Omg read and find out!

And I'm going to be obnoxious and ask for a certain amount of votes at the end of each chapter.

I want to be as awful and cliche as it gets in the fanfiction world.

And I'm writing well, but I'm also purposely including mistakes because...

hey why not?

Anyways this is just a fun thing I'm doing and when people hate I'll just send them here for an explanation of what I'm doing.

Also, I suck at writing in first person...

So it's being written in first person.

If you're new here and this is the first story of mine you've actually read, this is not how I write this is basically me talking to you...through text....

I have other stories.

One is pretty morbid and I don't know if you have seen the new one but its a romance thing that will probably also be cliche but in a good way.

And it's not fanfiction.

Hashtag shameless self promotion

Whoops.

So yeah