Chapter 5

The concert ended and we went backstage to pack everything up.

"So what's your name?" Mikey asked. Not gonna lie, that hurt a bit, but I can't expect him to remember me. He's probably met thousands of fans since last year.

"Blake." I said. He made a face marked with confusion.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. I saw he had a knife holster on his belt.

"Can I see it?" I asked. He handed it to me hesitantly.

"It used to belong to a girl. She had self harmed and we found her on the ground outside of the hotel we were staying at. Gerard and I brought her to our hotel room and patched her up. She was about your age and-" I cut him off.

"Mikey, you're telling this to someone who already knows the story." I said.

"What?" He asked. I rolled up my sleeves and showed him my scars.

"You poked me with a stick, remember? You called me Blakely and I promised you and Gerard I'd never hurt myself again. Gerard hummed Welcome To The Black Parade to me." I said.

"Blakely?" He said getting really excited. He picked me up bridal style and ran me over Gerard. I thought this was unusual for him to do, but I went with it.

"Gerard, it's her. It's Blakely, remember her? This is her." He said excitedly. Gerard looked at me and Mikey put me down. They both squashed me in a hug.

"Blake it's time to get ready. We're going out soon. Mikey, Gerard, you guys get ready too." Alex said.

I followed him and he looked a little mad.

"Are you alright Alex?" I asked him.

"I'm fine." He said through his teeth. I knew he wasn't but I didn't push it.

"Wear something nice." He said irritably. I wonder what's wrong. I put on a red dress, black ripped jegging things, and my black vans. I fixed my makeup and walked to where Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack were sitting. They were all listening to music so they didn't hear.

"I thought I told you to dress nice." Alex said. What was his problem?

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to go change?" I asked nervously. I'd only been with him for three days, I don't want him to be mad at me.

"There's no time. Come on, let's go." He said. Jack, Rian, and Zack followed him out the door.

We picked up Gerard and Mikey and went to the restaurant. Pierce, Sleeping, Brides, Casey, Austin, and Oli were already there. We took our seats and I sat next to Mikey and Casey. Vic was across from me. We were laughing and talking. A girl came and sat down next to Alex.

"Later, it's my daughters birthday." He said as he rolled his eyes. Was he rolling his eyes at me or her?

"Yeah, sure." He said. He stood up and walked over to me and the girl followed.

"Blake, that's my girlfriend her name's Jeeji." He said. She had the 'let me speak to your manager even though I'm fully aware I'm trying to use expired coupons' and 'I blew up my boobs as big as possible to quit my job so I can be a stripper during the week and a hooker on the weekends' look. I decided to be nice to her because Alex is already made at me. I stuck out my hand, but she went for a hug.