Chapter 10

I was still lying in the grass.

"I've never heard it described that way, but very creative. I like it." Brendon Urie said. I was trying my hardest not to fangirl.

"You have a nice voice, too." He complimented.

"When did you...?" I faltered.

"Oh, just now. Vic FaceTimed me right before he wanted to sing with you." He said cheekily.

"Vic, your dead tomorrow." I told him.

"Why not tonight?" He asked.

"Because people get headaches when they drink too much. You aren't drunk, but you are going to have a headache." I smirked.

"Tiny demon spawn." He said.

"Excuse you, I'm higher class. Call me Satan's little girl." I smiled. He just laughed.

"Did Alex leave the milk out?" Vic asked. I tensed up and glanced at Brendon. He had this look like 'oh god.'

"Blake, you're thirteen....please tell me you didn't." Brendon asked.

"Didn't what? Did something happen? Are you pregnant? Do I have to go full on Mexican on that guy's ass?!" Vic started getting loud.

"I might have...but it was a while ago. And no Vic. I'm not pregnant, and you don't have to hurt Taylor in any way." I said.

"Oooh Blake, do you got yourself a bae?" Brendon asked, trying his hardest to change the subject.

"I don't know yet. It was one date and some hanging out. I wouldn't call him my boyfriend...yet." I said.

"That's cute. You should ask him."

"He's from Ohio and he's gonna go with his cousin after this, so I won't be able to see him, I mean I have his number and stuff, but it's not the same as seeing him in person." I said. Brendon nodded.

"What do you think Jack's gonna do when he wakes up?" I asked Vic.

"Why, what happened?" He asked.

"I tied him to the bed..." I said. Brendon and Vic laughed.

"I didn't know what to do! He was watching porn in the living room, and Alex was giving him a lap dance, so I tied him to the bed with a jump rope. Then he said something about kinks and asked if I was 18 yet." I said. They both just kinda laughed. There was silence after that.

"What if there was a series of videos where Fall Out Boy, Panic!, and Twenty One Pilots just reacted to Crank That Frank videos." I said.

"What's Crank That Frank?" Vic asked.

"It's a YouTube channel. But he's always saying something like 'oh god I hope Brendon isn't watching this. It's kinda funny." I said.

"Blake wanna sing with me?" Brendon randomly asked.

"Um.....sure?" I said.

"What song?"

"I think we should hide in the bush and start singing This Is Gospel. Andy's in the room right there so it'll be perfect." I said.

"You're just a little ball of evil tonight, aren't you?" Vic asked.

"I've spent almost three months with you guys, and you're just now figuring this out?" I sassed. Vic put up his hand in defense. "