Chapter 34

"Stay close to me." Alex said as he wrapped his arm around me protectively. Did I have a choice?  He pulled out his phone and handed it to me.

"What do I do with it?" I asked.

"Just talk." He said. I put his phone to my ear and looked at him awkwardly.

"Uh...hello?" I said.

"Hey are you here?" The person on the other side said. My eyes went wide, though no one could see it, and I covered my mouth with my sleeve. I couldn't believe I was talking to Halsey.

"Y-yeah. We just got here. What restroom are you in?" I asked.

"It's the one in the long hallway between Starbucks and McDonald's." She said.

"Alright. I'll be there in a bit." I said. We said goodbye to each other and hung up. I clutched my chest and my a tiny squeak noise. Gerard, Mikey, and Austin were looking at me like I just birthed the devil.

"Oh guys, it's fine. She's just having a tiny fan girl moment." Casey reassured them. Before they could say anything, Alex asked what bathroom she was in. I led them over there and there was a bunch of people on the benches with big cameras. Alex told me to keep walking and not to pay attention to them. The guys went into their bathroom and I went into the girls' after taking off my glasses and sticking them in my pocket.

"Uh, Halsey? It's Blake. We're-" I was cut off and tackled in a hug.

"You are so tiny, oh my god!" She hugged me. Is this real life? Please tell me I'm not half asleep back at the house or something...

"Oh, hello." I said awkwardly.

"You're so cute." She said, causing me to blush.

"So how are we gonna get out of here?" A voice came from the floor next to an outlet.

"You're Kim Kardashian." I said in shock.

"And you're Blake Mawsakarth." She said.

"You know who I am?" I asked. Yes, I know now wasn't the time for questions, but was I ever going to get another chance to talk to Kim Kardashian and Halsey? Probably not.

"Everyone is talking about you. Especially Kylie. She loves you. She's really into punk rock and ripped skinny jeans, so she's gonna be excited when she finds out you're here. Last I heard from her, she was getting a slice of pizza." She said. Wow, I didn't think I'd ever hear Kylie Jenner loves me...

"I want pizza." Halsey said.

"I can text the guys to bring us out so we can get food. My social worker is with us and Alex got him to dress like a bodyguard." I laughed.

"I can text Kylie to come over here. Pascal's with her right now." Kim said.

I feel like I'm dreaming. I'm standing in a restroom hanging out with Kim Kardashian and Halsey, I'm about to meet Pascal, and Kylie Jenner loves me. Not to mention Halsey called me cute. Footsteps came closer and closer to the restroom and I became more excited.

"Kim? Are you in here?" Kylie's voice echoed off the walls.

"Yeah." Kim said as she smiled at me. Kylie walked in and stopped in her tracks.

"Holy shit. No freaking way, is this real?" She said.

"I keep asking myself that every five minutes." I laughed. The situation was kind of funny. The four of us were hanging out in an airport restroom fan girling over each other.

"Can I have a hug?" Kylie asked. It was weird running into fans because I'm not used to people knowing who I am, but this was kinda nice. I hugged her and Kim suggested we take a group selfie. I'll admit it, I do take a lot of selfies, but I usually delete them because I look like trash's ugly cousin. We ended up taking four, all on different phones.