Chapter 50

Quick A/N: WE ARE AT CHAPTER 50 OMG also check out the band JoJo Beagle because they're pretty good. Also if you're going to the Made In America Detroit date, I'll be there too, so HMU if you want lol. And happy birthday METALLICA_GIRL18 lol I love you!

"Jack, she's here!" Zack yelled. The bathroom door swung open and Jack pretty much tackled Larissa.

"Hey, Larry, how've you been? I haven't seen you in forever!" He yelled.

"You saw me before you left for tour, ding dong." She laughed. I don't know what it was, but I couldn't look away from her. Her dark brown eyes sparkled in the light. Her purple hair fell over her shoulders, and floral tattoos covered from her shoulder to her wrist. I guess when I'm trying to say is: she is down right gorgeous.

"I have a ding dong." Jack responded. I didn't think she could've gotten prettier, but her smile is almost better than Rian's.

"So what is it I'm doing? Hair? Tatts? Piercings?" She asked.

"Hair. I was thinking of getting it trimmed the way I used to get it and then adding my streak back in." Jack said.

"Alright, what about you?" She asked me.

"What?" I asked. I looked at Zack and Jack.

"Jack said you wanted to get something done." We both turned our attention to him.

"Surprise! Merry Christmas." He said. I looked at him and remained silent.

"Oh, uh, thanks." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"No, nothing's wrong, I just wasn't expecting this and....I don't know." I said.

"Do you not want to? You don't have to if you don't want to, I just thought you would because I promised you at the beginning of tour, that we'd-" I stopped him from rambling.

"No, no, no, it's not that I don't want to, I'm excited, believe me, it's just that, well, I guess you could say I'm surprised." I laughed.

"So you want to?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

~•Time Skip of Three Hours So You Don't Have To Sit Through That•~

"Jack, stop taking videos of me I look like a swollen toe!" I laughed. I watched as he pressed a few buttons and I knew he sent it to his Snapchat story. I still haven't seen my hair yet. Larissa covered the mirror so I couldn't peek.

"Alright, what do you want me to do to it?" She asked.

"As of....?" I asked.

"Anything you want. Trimmed, cut, styled a certain way...." She said.

"I guess style it how you want to...." I said. She took the blow dryer from Jack, who had it on cool and was eating the air, and ran it through my hair. I was a little scared because I didn't know what it was she had done to it.

"Jack hand me the curling iron." She said.

"You mean the vibrator looking thing?" He asked. She sighed.

"Yes, Jack. That thing," she turned to me, "how do you deal with him twenty-four/seven?"

"I don't. That's why I like to feed him crackers and red bull when Alex isn't looking." I said.

"Looking like Zack, acting like Jack, talking like Rian, and singing like Alex." She shook her head.

"What?" I asked.