Joke Chapter By METALLICA_GIRL18

(Hey guys! All of my little comments, [if I make some] will be in parentheses and italicized. This is a joke chapter written by METALLICA_GIRL18 because we were joking around earlier about certain characters so I'm gonna let her write this now lol bye👋)

"He's at home. He said he's gonna clear his head." Jaime said.

"Oh, god. I have to go apologize to him." I said as I took the towel off my head and ran up stairs so I could put my shoes on. I ran outside and saw him walking around the other band's cars in the driveway.

"Vic, wait!" I yelled. He glanced my way and walked slower, but he seemed nervous when I got in front of him. I was about to apologize, but his phone rang. He had this 'saved by the bell' look.

"Sorry, I have to take this." He said as he answered it and started walking towards his car that was parked across the street.

Vic's P.O.V.

I walked towards the car, thinking about the plan. I have to tell Taylor that we need to do it right away.

I turned my head to see two bright lights. Then I felt something very hard and everything turned black.

Taylor's P.O.V

I found Andy's keys laying on the table by the door. I got to tell Vic we need to do it now.

I was driving as fast as I could. I heard a beep from my phone. I look down and saw it was from Vic.

Then all I heard was a huge bump.

Blake's P.O.V

Vic was walking to his car when I saw bright lights heading straight to him. I sprinted as fast as I could and shoved Vic out of the way.

Then everything turned black and I felt nothing.

Taylor's P.O.V

I got out of the car and saw that I hit Blake. Vic was a few feet away on the side of the road. I ran to him and shook him till he woke up.

Vic's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Taylor's face scanning mine. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"She's gone. We can finally be together." He said after pulling away.

"Killing her was a part of the plan?" I asked curiously. I knew we were going to have to get her out of the way somehow, but I guess killing her was fine.

"Vic, it works out better because now we don't have to keep pretending to like her. Everything is okay now." He explained.

I was about to reply when a car came right towards us. Taylor had left Andy's car in the middle of the road, and this other car had swerved over.

Taylor's P.O.V

All I saw was a bright light, then it was dark.

Alex's P.O.V

Today was the day of the funeral. Just the week before the guys and I found Blake, Vic, and Taylor dead. Nobody knows what happened.

"Alex, it's time." Rian came into my room. Already dressed in black. Then we all headed out the door.

"Why do funerals always have to be so early? I'm not a mourning person." Jack said as we got in the car. We glared at him.

"To early to joke?" We all gave him a look.

"I'll take that as a yes." He mumbled and we drove away.

(I've read this and I love it and hate it. I'm laughing and my eyes started watering and now they're all red lol. But this is a joke chapter, Bri hopes you liked it, and she said she can't wait to read the comments lol)