Chapter 19

Alex's pov

This week was going to be hectic. Everyone had to make sure presents were bought, wrapped, and hidden. We have to have suits ready along with Blake and her dresses, and we have to get decorations and stuff for the Christmas bash.

We set the boxes of food down on the counter. Pierce stared at the tacos like their imaginary kid told them they wanted to ride unicycles professionally.

"It's either fake tacos, or no tacos. Take your pick." Blake told them. She whispered something and handed them a bottle of hot sauce.

I really wish she'd talk to us. I get why she's upset, but it's been a week. I miss hearing her laughs and smart ass remarks. So far she only talks when Jack is around. I don't get why she only talks to him. God I feel like Gretchen Wieners after the Jingle bell rock scene and Jack is my Regina. Maybe I'll do something with her Thursday on our day off before we have to do other stuff. I walked over to Zack.

"Hey man." I said. He's been taking the whole situation really hard.

"Hey." He responded while eating a taco. It's really weird because he 'doesnt support unhealthy eating habits.'

"Shut it, I'm hungry." He said while giving me the look.

"I didn't say anything, but tacos aren't unhealthy." I stated. He gave me a look like 'wtf kinda crack have you been smoking?'

"Well you have your grains because tortillas are made of flour, your protein because of meat, your fruit because of tomato, your vegetables because of the lettuce, and sour cream because of dairy reasons." I said to him.

"I think you left out the part where it's all dosed in four layers of grease." He said I just laughed and he threw his garbage away so I went and ate some food. Rian sat down on the floor beside me.

"I'm nervous." He said. I asked him why.

"Jack is the only one Blake is actually talking to, and tomorrow is my family's Christmas party. I just don't want her to be upset with me and mention this to my parents." He stated.

"I know how you feel. I'm scared she isn't going to talk to my family or anything." I said with a mouth full of burrito. Rian just shook his head and laughed. He motioned over to the right.

Blake and Pierce were devouring red tacos. I don't know how they were eating those, they were hot. They passed around a small bottle of hot sauce. She was smiling and laughing and she looked so damn happy. I wish the guys and I were the ones making her smile like that.

She crawled over to the tv and put a movie in. We all gathered around and took a a spot under the giant blanket next to Vic and Mike.

Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx were sitting on the couch with CC sprawled across them. Kellin was using Justin as a pillow and Jesse as a foot rest. Jack and Gabe were feeding Kellin lettuce. Jaime, Tony, and Mike were whispering to Vic and Blake and their faces turned red. I was sitting in Zack's lap and Jack was leaning on us. Rian was looking at us like we were idiots, the he told us we were.

"Ah, that's where you're wrong, Mr. Dawson. We're three fifths of a full idiot." Jack said. Rian smiled a little and looked at Blake.

"Yeah, I guess we are."

Blake's pov

Mike, Tony, and Jaime were teasing Vic and I since he had his arm around me.

"Come on, just date already." Mike whined.