Chapter 43

"Blake! Hey, Blake!" Someone yelled behind us. I turned around to see two guys behind us with a camera.

"Hey what are you doing here?" The one without the camera said.

"Just spending some time off from touring and-" He cut me off.

"Speaking of the tour, how was it?" He asked.

"Oh, it was good. It was only my first time so-"

"What's living with Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth like?" Wow, rude much?

"Well, there's more than just Jack and Alex. Rian and Zack-" Before I could answer his question, he moved on. I glanced at Taylor and saw he looked upset, so I wrapped my arm around him and he did the same to me.

"What song is special between you and the members of All Time Low?"

"Zack and I-"

"I meant Alex and Jack." He said. Last I checked the band wasn't called 'All Time Jalex.'

"The band is more than-"

"Oh, is the guy you sung Partners In Crime with?" He asked. This dude was pissing me off, but I was hiding it. Taylor had murder written on his face.

"Yeah, he's my-" Once again, I didn't get to finish my sentence. Asshole.

"How did you end up living with All Time Low?"

"They decided they wanted a kid, but since I-" He asked another question. I just kept smiling and acted like I didn't want to shove a tree up his ass. He kept asking me questions that were slowly getting more and more personal, until he asked one that actually made me start crying.

"So did your mom really kill her self?" I wasn't crying as much as I normally would, but a tear did slip down my face, so I turned to wipe it away. Taylor looked at me and to the guy  who was asking me questions, and I knew he was about to explode.

"Excuse me? Forgive me if you take offense to this, but why would you ever think it's ok to talk to her like that? Not only did you interrupt her while she was speaking, which is incredibly rude by the way, but you start asking her personal questions, ignoring the fact that she was visibly uncomfortable answering them, and bring up a topic that is obviously sensitive to her." He said. I thought it was sweet that he was defending me, but I didn't want him to say something he would regret.

"Taylor, it's alright. I'm alright, see?" I smiled.

"No, Blake, it wasn't alright. He was way out of line, and the fact that he thought it would be ok to ask what he did is sickening. He was so disrespectful and nobody disrespects my queen," he smiled at me before turning to the guy asking questions, "I think it's time to go, so if you'll excuse us...." He pulled me closer to him, glared at the guy, and we started walking towards the nearest exit, which was just past the tree.

"You know I really like you, right?" He said as he stopped to look at me. I nodded.

"Good." He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I'm still trying to convince myself he didn't jump out of a fairytale or something. I still wasn't happy about that interview ambush, but Taylor made it suck less. We made our way back to my house and we cuddled up on the couch in the living room and stared at the tv, even though it was off.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I was about to say no, but I decided against it. I did want to talk about it, which was probably a first.

"I was six when my mom died. I was told she died in her sleep, but when I went to erase my birthday from my file, I found out she was depressed and overdosed on pills. My biological father was MIA for about seven or eight years, and he wants to meet me tomorrow. I have a lot of memories with my mom, but I can't remember her funeral. I remember being there because afterwards we had to go back to my house and get my stuff, but the details are like tv fuzz." I said. He just nodded and rubbed my arm.