Chapter 29

Everyone got ready and packed up most of their stuff so we can leave tomorrow.

I went to the bathroom to see if my 'friend' had left. Was it really soon for it to be over? Yes, but that's normal for me. Casey and I had made a doctor's appointment before I'd gotten adopted so I can get birth control.

I know what you're thinking, 'you are way to young to be having sex what the actual hell!' I agree, but birth control can be used to regulate periods or something so that's what I'd be taking it for. Well, and Casey worries that something might happen and he didn't want me to get pregnant.

I finished what I was doing and walked back down the stairs with Andy and Jay behind me.

"Here, hold my hand. I don't want you to fall." Andy said as he and Juliet walked down the stairs.

"Andy, this is getting ridiculous. I am perfectly capable of doing normal, everyday things. I promise, my white rabbit." She told him.

"Ok, my dragonfly." He smiled as he let go of her hand.

"Everyone ready?!" Alex yelled. He didn't wait for an answer and walked out the door. I missed being in my bunk. I cuddled up to the giant teddy bear Alex had gotten me. We ended up getting pizza in town and took it to the venue. When we got there, everyone dug in.

"Jack, what are you doing?!" Rian laughed at him.

"It's a pizza sandwich, fuck off!" He yelled with a mouthful of food. He stacked two slices on top of each other and ate it. We all shook our heads at him.

"Hey." Taylor sat on the edge of the stage with me.

"Hey." I responded.

"Are you excited for tonight?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Well, uh, it's the last show before the end of the tour." He smiled.

"Yeah. I can't wait to go to school." I said.

"You're doing that?" Alex pried in.

"Kinda have to. State regulations and I wanna graduate." I told him.

"But school is gross."

"School is where they teach you how do stuff." I said.

"But how are we supposed to hang out and do shit together?" Alex whined.

"I'll have weekends, holidays, and summer off so we can hang out then. Plus you guys'll be on tour most of the time so it'll be ok." I said.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do when we're on tour? You can't stay by yourself." He stated.

"We have neighbors. Plus Taylor has to go to school too so..." I faltered.

"I do?" He looked at me.

"Um...yeah." Andy walked over.

"This is bulldogs." He said as he aggressively bit into a slice of pizza.

"Stay in school, don't do drugs, and use condoms!" Vic yelled from across the stage.

"My baby girl better not be using condoms! Any boy that touches her is getting their dick chopped off and thrown into a blender!" Alex yelled.

"Sir, can you not?" I asked.

"I'm just kidding...kind of. Please don't let me be a grandpa, I'm only twenty-four." He said.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on having kids anytime soon." I said. Alex was called over to get ready.

"Well there goes my plans." Taylor laughed.