Chapter 14

It was four and a half hours later, I'm the only one up, and I'm bored out of my mind. Honestly, I'm feeling kinda down. Do you ever stay up really late and get this empty feeling inside? I mean, it's different when you're with friends, but when you're by yourself it isn't as fun.

Wait, I don't have friends. Well, there was Taylor, but I don't know what we were. I miss him. Those four days turned into a week. I know what you're probably thinking: it was one week, why are you acting like you love him? Well, love is a strong word. I haven't known him for very long and this isn't one of those cliché 'love at first sight' things. We've been hanging out and well, I like him. Why am I thinking about him, it's going to make me upset.

I've finished three books, their movies, listened to every song I had with me at least twice, and filled up my coloring book. It was 7:00 a.m. I would be getting ready for school if I were still at the adoption center. Speaking of school, Casey is gonna be mad if he finds out I've been lacking education at my six month check up. I heard shuffling and blankets being drawn back.  Alex hopped out of his bunk and went to make a pot of coffee.

"I smell coffee!" Jack yelled. He fell out of his bunk, which was above Alex's. I just shook my head and walked toward the kitchen area. Alex was turned around and Jack, well, Jack was naked.

"Jesus!" I yelled and quickly turned around.

"Wha- dammit Jack! Go put some clothes on." Alex sighed.

"Huh? Oh." He said. I heard footsteps faltering and Alex spoke.

"You can turn around now." He said. I did and sat down at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Wait, don't drink it." Alex said.

"Why?"

"I put red bull in it." I looked at it and back at Alex. I shrugged my shoulders and took a gulp.

"You're crazy." He said.

"I also never went to sleep." I said as I took another sip.

"Why?" He asked. His face looked full of concern.

"I dunno. Couldn't sleep, I guess."

~Time Skip about 2 months~

We made it to our last tour state: Maryland. The guys were all excited, not that the tour was almost over, but because their last show is in their hometown. We were currently at the venue and we just got done with sound check. There were people sleeping outside in the line. It would make sense that they were sleeping considering it was five in the morning. We walked out and went to the nearest McDonald's. We were surprised it was open.

"Hey Alex, can we get those girls breakfast? They've been out there all night." He looked unsure at first, but agreed.

He ordered a bunch of food and apple apple juices and we went back to the venue. The girls were awake but didn't notice when we approached. We all had hoods up and we got our food out and handed them what was left in the bag. They gave us weird looks.

"Food!" One girl screeched.

"Dani don't eat it. This feels like the first five minutes of a supernatural episode." The other girl said.

"Seb, its food. It's still warm, I don't think they laced it with crack or anything. It should be fine."

"So who are you?" Seb asked. We took off our hoods and ate some food.

"Holy dick." Dani said.

"Thanks I get that a lot, but trust me, it's everything but holy. Just ask Alex." Jack said with a wink.