Chapter 20

So one of my friends sent me a snap of her boyfriend and I was wondering why he looked so familiar and I put him next to a picture of Pete Wentz and they look almost identical so that's in the top left. Bottom right is Blake and Taylor doing a thing, so ye.....

Blake's pov

I woke up hecka frikin early, well, for me at least. I jump out of bed and decided to go down stairs because I wanted food. I searched every inch of the kitchen for a taco, but they became extinct due to taco poachers aka Pierce The Veil. I remembered Jack told me where he hides food and I went to check there. All I saw was uh, his used treasure stash.

"Gross." I muttered as I searched for more food.

"What's gross?" Vic asked. I whipped around and looked at him.

"Don't scare me like that! And I found Jack's stash." I said.

"Stash?" He asked. I gave a look.

"Oh, ew." He said. I turned my attention back to food hunting. I opened the cupboard and saw some peanut butter, but it was on the top shelf. Gee, I wonder who put that there.

"Vic can you get the peanut butter down?" I asked him as I got out the jar of pickles. I don't know why I asked, he wasn't much taller than I was.

"Um, get on my shoulders." He said. I was hesitant at first, but I did and he held onto me.

"Uh, Vic? You can put me down now..." I said.

"Nah, too much work. You're staying up there." He told me.

"Fine, but you're taking some of the blame if Andy kills me, and hand me a pickle." I said. He did and I put it in my peanut butter.

"Lets go wake Jack up. It's almost time to get ready." He took me upstairs and into the guys' room. I put some peanut butter on a pickle and stuck it under his nose. It scrunched, his nostrils flared, and his mouth opened which is his way of saying to feed him or his eyes will stay shut forever. He opened his eyes and kicked us out so he could get dressed and stuff. I went to my room.

"Alright, now go over to the bag in the corner and take out the blue dress." I said to Vic.

"Vic I can't change on top of your shoulders." I stated. He tossed me onto the bed and asked if he could do my hair. I nodded and had him go to the bathroom to get the stuff ready while I changed. I stripped out of my clothes and put the dress on, but I had trouble zipping it up. It wasn't too small or anything, my arms just didn't bend that way. I hollered for Vic and he ran into my room with a can of hairspray.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" He asked frantically.

"Uh....no. Wait, if you thought someone hurt me, why did you bring hairspray?" I asked.

"Why not?" He asked. I shook my head at him.

"Well, can you zip me up? My arms aren't working." I said. He nodded and pulled the zipper upwards. I followed him into the bathroom and sat on the toilet as he did my hair. About half an hour later, my ends were curled and I was ready to go.

"Thanks Vic." I hugged him and ran down stairs. I met up with Jack and he stared at me in disgust.

"You look really fucking uncomfortable in that dress." He said.

"It'll be fine. It's only for a few hours, right?" I said.

"Go change into something comfortable, I'll be out in the car." He smiled.

"Oh my god, thank you." I sighed. I had him unzip the dress as I walked back upstairs and changed. I put on my favorite Christmas sweater that Maddie from the orphanage was always mad at me for wearing.