Chapter 25

I woke up to Jack shaking me.

"What?" I asked.

"Get Taylor in the other bed, Alex is coming." He whispered. Taylor pretty much threw himself into the bunk across mine.

"Hey guys! Time to wake up!" Alex yelled as he made his way to the bunks.

"I'm up!" I yelled back. I went to the bathroom on the bus so I could change into some fresh clothes and do my makeup. I took off my t-shirt that I put on over my tank top last night and stared at my shoulder.

"Taylor!" I yelled. He came to the door and asked what was wrong.

"Look what you did." I said as I pulled him into the room with me and shut the door. There were hickies along my collar bone. He smiled and his face turned red.

"Whoops." He laughed. I stole Alex's Metallica shirt, red flannel, and gray beanie because why not?

I kicked Taylor out for a minute so I could change.

"You can come back in now." I said after I was done. He sat on the toilet lid and watched me do my makeup.

"Why do you have colored pencils in here?" He asked.

"That's eyeliner..."

"Then why's the other one red?" I looked at it.

"That's lip liner."

"There's too many liners. Why can't there just be one you can use on everything?" He asked.

"Because it doesn't work that way, sweetheart." I laughed. After I was done, I said goodbye to Taylor and went out to one of the trucks that the guys were in.

"So where is it?" I asked Alex and Jack.

"In his hotel room." Alex answered as he kept his eyes on the road. I nodded and turned on my music. We got there I took a seat on Jack. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned back into his chest.

"Hey what's up you guys, in hanging out with- oh crap who are you guys?" Bryan asked. Alex laughed obnoxiously.

"I love this kid." Jack said.

"How are you doing?"

"Good." Alex said something but nobody really heard it.

"That's good. I'm a really big fan of you guys, so." Some other words were said.

"Ugh, that's kid rock." Alex laughed.

"You don't even have your alter ego, what? Seriously though, All Time Low, who are you actually?" Bryan said.

"I'm Jack." He said into the microphone.

"Jack."

"I'm Blake."

"Blake."

"I'm Alex."

"Alex. You couldn't fool me, I knew who you were so. Um, do they say your name differently in other countries?" Bryan asked.

"No, not really." Jack answered.

"They just say it in the accse-" Alex started. Jack cut him off.