Chapter 13

(A/N: I edited that. I don't know why, it just felt right. I'm not sorry👌)

"City and state you grew up in. You have one minute. Go!" I said. They listed and it went on for two hours. I didn't answer and Alex asked.

"I don't really remember a lot. I remember moving to New Haven. It's a place in Indiana but that's it. Lemme ask Casey, he might know." I sent a text and went back to the conversation.

"What was the most recent illegal thing you did?" I asked. Everyone turned to Jack.

"She said she was twenty two!" He yelled. I looked at Alex and he explained.

"It was about a week before this tour and we were at the bar and pretty much shit faced . That there Jacky was feeling all hot and bothered down there so he picked up this girl and went back to the house in his car that we all rode in. Rian, Zack, and I got a cab and when we got there, the girl was gone and Jack was freaking out. Wanna tell em why, Jack?" He sighed.

"I forgot to, uh, cloak the joker before I poked her, and when I'm drunk, I can't really 'stop my stream.' (Alex said something about his pull out game being weak.) When we were done with that she said something about that night being her new favorite high school memory so that's when I started freaking out because she told me she was twenty two. So, I guess that's the story of how a sixteen year old girl ran off with forty bucks, chicken seasoning for Ramon noodles, and my autograph." He summed up.

"Sixteen? How do you confuse a sixteen year old for a twenty two year old?" I asked.

"She looked really um, 'grown up,' and like Alex said, we were shit faced." He stated. I shook my head at him.

"Hey busses are loaded. We're ready when you are." Juliet said. I looked at Taylor. I didn't want to leave. I like Taylor, I want to stay here and hang out with him.

"You're leaving now?" He asked. I looked up and nodded. He kissed me for what felt like forever. He pulled me close and held me. His phone rang and he answers it.

"Yeah...alright....sure. Bye."

"It was my cousin. He wants me out in the parking lot. I guess I'm leaving too." He gave a small smile. He hugged me one last time as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodbye, Blake." He turned and walked out the doors. I didn't know what to think.

"We should get going." I said. I picked up my last bag and waited on everyone else. I stood by Alex as he signed out of the hotel thing and we walked out to the bus together. We laid down on my bunk and he asked me about my favorite memories. I told him about the ones with my mom and how I met Mikey and Gerard.

"I met Shawn Mendes." I said.

"Wait when was this?!" He asked. I told him everything.

"I don't know how things work, but don't you go to family before an adoption center or foster care?" He asked.

"You're supposed too, but my aunt was sick, Eric had college classes and a very time consuming job. He would party any time he got so he wasn't a very good choice, my dad...well I don't know him and CPS couldn't find him. I didn't have any grandparents so I was taken to an adoption center." I explained. He nodded.

"This tour would have been so boring without you." He told me. I smiled.

"So what made you want to adopt a kid anyway?"

"Well, were we're drunk the night before and started writing stuff down on a piece of paper. I don't remember a whole lot but according to my search history, I was looking up adoption sites. I found the paper sitting on the kitchen table and it had a bunch of notes on it. The guys and I went over it and thought it was a good idea so we dressed up in hoodies and glasses and came to get you." He said.