Chapter 52

"Get out." I told Justin.

"What?" He asked.

"I have to change and I'd rather do it in here than in a car full of guys, so..." I faltered.

"Ugh fine." He complained. It was hard, but I somehow managed to take off my skirt and tank top and slip on a pair of skinny jeans, one of Alex's cut offs and his shoes. I'm not going to lie, these shoes might be mine.

"Are you almost done?" Justin complained.

"Yeah." I said, putting my other clothes into the bag.

"Will you take this in for me?" I asked.

"Sure. Have fun." He told me as he gave me a side hug. Rian had me sit up front with him.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup!" I said excitedly.

"Hi!" Lip yelled.

"Hi!" I yelled back. I turned around to look at him and saw Skittles was eating chips, Calum was sleeping, and Ash was on his phone.

"Is that my shirt?" Rian asked.

"I think it's Alex's." I said.

"I'm pretty sure Alex stole that from me." He said.

"Do you want me to take it off?" I asked.

"No! Uh, no, not right now." He said as he glanced at the boys through the mirror. Lip and Skittles were laughing.

"Okay. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure these are Alex's shoes." I said. Rian laughed and shook his head.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked.

"Not really. If you wanna stop to get something then sure, but I don't know." I said.

"If you're hungry, I'll get you food." He laughed.

"No, it's okay." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. The truth is, I didn't want to eat in front of the boys. I don't know what it is, but I become self conscious when I eat in front of new people. It wasn't always like this, and I wish it weren't.

"So did you ever ask Maddie how she still has her phone?" Rian asked.

"Nah, I forgot." I told him.

"Who's Maddie?" Ash looked up from his phone.

"The girl I told you about. The one that was going to come with us?" Rian said.

"Oh." Ashton looked back down to his phone.

"You told Tori we were alive, right?" Rian asked.

"Yup." I said. A text notification from Taylor came up on my phone, and my heart started racing. Four simple words were staring at me, making me more nervous by the second: we need to talk.

"Wait, what?" Lip asked. I ignored Rian's explanation as I thought about what to send back.

'About what?' I hit send without taking the time to think it over. I clicked my phone off and twiddled my thumbs as I thought about what he wants to talk about. Is it us? Is he not happy? Oh god, what if wants to break up with me?

"You okay, kid?" Rian asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'm just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asked. Well...shit. Make up a lie, I thought.

"Taylor..." I said a lie, you fucknut, I mentally cursed myself.