Chapter 6

"Are you awake?" Alex asked me. I turned over to look at him as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry." He said. I pressed my lips into a thin line and nodded.

"I really am, I was being a huge ass and put my wants before your needs. I should've been there when you woke up to the hospital, and I should've checked to see if you had any allergies." He rambled. I just looked at him for a few minutes.

"You're not going to say anything?" He asked.

"What am I supposed to say? I mean, it happened. There's nothing to say about it." I said.

"So do you forgive me?" He asked. I shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked .

"Well, I could've died and you rolled your eyes, you weren't there when I woke up, and you didn't seem to care about me until well, right now. I'm still a little upset, but I'll feel better in a little while, just give it some time." I said. He sighed and walked away. Alrighty then.

I closed the curtain to my bed and watched movies until it was time for the show. Alex went out on the stage and I went outside to the busses. I saw someone laying on the ground. And ran over to them. It was a girl, she looked a few years older than me, 16 maybe, and her wrists were bleeding. Her cuts looked a lot deeper than mine and blood was flowing out of her fresh cuts.

I picked her up, and started running. She was really light and I knew there wasn't anything that could help her in the bus. I got to the door and I showed security my pass and he and let me in. He went to get medical help. I brought her to ATL's dressing room and laid her down on the couch. A few seconds later the security guard said all the nurses and everyone went to go get food. He went back to the doors and I grabbed something that would help stop the bleeding. It ended up being Alex's shirt. He's gonna be so mad.

I tied it around her wrist as I went to go look for stuff. I found cotton balls, a bottle of sealed water, and I had Alex's t-shirt. I went into PTV's room and saw Vic in there. I ran and stole Mike's bottle of Jack Daniels but Vic stopped me. (A/N: I don't know if Mike actually drinks Jack Daniels but just go with it.)

"What are you doing with that?" He asked sounding concerned.

I just ran back to our dressing room and locked the door. I took the shirt off of her and poured the whiskey on her arm. After letting it clean out for a few minutes I dumped the water on them. I put the cotton balls on her cuts before the t-shirt just in case it rubs against her arm because I can tell you right now, it hurts like hell. I got one of my hoodies and a pair of warm pajama pantsa and put them on her becausethe A/C kicked on and the room gets really cold.

I went to PTV's room to return the Jack Daniels.

"How much did you drink?!" Vic yelled.

"I didn't drink any."

"Then why is half the bottle missing?!" I led him to our room and told him what happened.

"Where am I? What happened to my clothes?" The girl asked.

"You're in All Time Low's dressing room. I found you in the parking lot by our bus and you were covered in blood so I brought you here and cleaned you up. I just washed you clothes." I said.

"Oh my god, you're Blake Mawsakarth!" She yelled.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Kayla."

"How old are you Kayla?"

"Fifteen." Vic came out of hiding, along with the rest of the bands.

"Is that...?" She asked. I nodded.