Chapter 51

"Fuck face, wake up!" I felt something slam into my head.

"Justin, what the hell!" I scolded as I threw the pillow back at him.

"C'mon, get up, or you're staying here." Justin said. I grumbled and covered my head with my blanket.

"Don't make me get everyone else." He threatened.

"Do it, I dare you." I told him. I felt him pick me up and throw me over his shoulder before tossing me on someone.

"Ow!" We both said. It sounded like Tony.

"Tell her to get ready we have to be there in an hour and a half and she takes forever." Justin told him.

"Blake, you should go get ready."

"Five more minutes." I said.

"Okay." Tony said.

"Wha-! Vic!" Justin yelled.

"What, I'm making coffee!" Vic yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Coffee?!" I threw the blanket off of me and ran up stairs, well more like power walked, because I don't run.

"That got her up." Justin said as he met us in the kitchen. I grabbed a mug and poured the black liquid into it. I added powder and liquid stuff that made it taste good and took a drink.

"After that cup, you need to start getting ready." Justin said.

"Okay, okay." I waved him off.

"You excited?" Vic asked once everyone was back downstairs.

"I'm nervous." I admitted.

"Don't be nervous, it's with Tori, remember?"

"That's why I'm nervous. What if she realizes halfway through the interview that she doesn't like me?" I asked.

"She'll love you." He said as he pulled me to his side.

"Now go get ready." He told me. I set my coffee down and headed towards the stairs. That's when I felt his hand smack my ass. I turned back and smiled at him before making my way down.

"I don't fucking know what girls wear!" I heard Mike yell.

"Fashionable clothes, Michael! This looks like a blind person picked her outfit!" Kellin yelled.

"Damn, sassy." I said, walking into the room.

"We're trying to find you some clothes, but most of them are on the bus." Kellin folded his arms in front of him.

"I'll just steal some of Alex's or Jack's shirts and throw on a pair of pants." I said.

"No, you have to look super pretty and shit." Kellin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Reasons." He responded. Are we really doing this whole 'surprise' thing again?

"C'mon, Kells, don't do this to me." I said.

"Sorry, but Alex and Jack said they'd change the lock to my liquor cabinet." He told me. I groaned in frustration.

"Fine, but can I bring clothes to change into? I don't want to go to the zoo looking like a power puff girl." I asked.

"Fine, but I get to pick your outfits."

"Sure, whatever." I sat of the couch as he went up to Alex's room to search through my clothes. He returned twenty minutes later with a pile of clothes in his hands and two pairs of shoes.

"Kellin, what is all this?" I asked.

"Clothes, duh! Now go get dressed." He pushed me towards the small bathroom.