Chapter 9

Small disclaimer that I probably should've put in the beginning: None of the guys in the bands will be in a relationship with their actual girlfriends. Minus Andy...I might have plans for Juliet.

We walked around the gas station and picked up a bunch of candy and monsters. We saw the guy walk in and he continued to watch us. We were getting really creeped out so we paid for our stuff.

"Can you help us?" Juliet whispered to the lady behind the register. She had a confused look, so Juliet spoke again.

"That man has been following us ever since we left a concert that's four blocks away. We just need to get to our hotel, is there any way you could help us?" She asked her.

"Walk out of here, behind the gas station, and there's a well lit road with cameras and patrol cars. There's going to be a row of trees to hide the road, but go up to the car and ask for a ride back and tell him about your stalker." She said. We nodded and did what we were told. We made it past the row of trees and started walking towards the hotel.

"Are you girls ok?" We heard a voice behind us. We whipped around to see a cop.

"Yeah. Someone was following us and we stopped at the gas station for help. The lady told us to come back here and the road leads to the hotel." Juliet said.

"Do you want a ride?" He asked. Juliet hesitated.

"Sure." She said. We got in the car and he drove us to the hotel. She asked him about the trees and he said this area sometimes gets bad at night so he patrols back here. We got there and walked up to our room.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Wanna have a Supernatural marathon?" I asked.

"I've never seen it, but sure." She said. I've seen all of season one and a little of two. Casey got me into watching it, but he also spoiled some of it for me. He kept telling me how they die a lot and not to be sad if they do because they come back.

"I just got a text from Andy. He said he's going to hang out with his aunt, uncle, and little cousin before they leave and that he's staying in their room tonight." She read.

I nodded and put the disc into the DVD player. Before we knew it, the season was over. I put in season two. We got to the episode where demons were being summoned at the crossroads in front of the bar, when I heard something slide under the door.

"Dammit Jacky, that's not how you open a door." Someone giggled. Their words were slurred.

"Then show us Alejandro." Slurred a very drunk Jaime.

Everyone started knocking on the door. I opened it and saw them standing there drunk out of their minds, except Vic, he wasn't drunk, but you could smell the alcohol on him. I think he was the most sober out of all of them. Ashley had a girl under his arm. Everyone walked in the room except Ashley.

"If you're going to do that, you need to go to your bus. There are children here." I said as I pointed to Tony, Kellin, Zack, and Jake. He frowned and walked to the bus.

"Do you have a jump rope?" Juliet asked.

"Why?"

"Jack is being inappropriate and started watching-" A loud disturbing sound came from the living room.

"Alex, stop giving him a lap dance!" I yelled. He pouted and sat on the couch. I went to Zack's bag and pulled out a jump rope. I dragged Jack to his bed and told him to change into pajamas.

"I don't wanna."

"I give you a cookie." I said. He did and said he was done. I tuned back around and saw he was in his underwear and a 'Boner' shirt.