Chapter 22

Alex's pov

I decided to drive there because well, I had the keys. We pulled up to the shop and walked in.

"Hey Chris!"

"Hey, Alex! How've you been?" He asked as we bro hugged.

"Great. We're almost done with tour and I was wondering if you could hook me up." I said.

"Hook you up? Alex you made this sound like a drug deal." Blake told me.

"Awe who's this cutie?" He asked.

"This is Blake, she's my daughter." I introduced them.

"Stop fucking with me. You would've had to have gotten laid at like, ten." He said.

"The band adopted her, dude." I laughed.

"Oh, so what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I was thinking about a rose on the back of my left hand." I said. We went back and had me sketch out what I was thinking about and he got to work.

Time skip until it's done

I stared at the back of my hand in awe.

"Dude, this looks sick as fuck!" I yelled happily.

"Glad you like it. You know how to take care of your tatts so we're good on that, I'm not going to wrap it since it's on you're hand, and I think we're good. Anything else I can do for you guys?" He asked. I looked at Blake.

"You want anything?" I asked her.

"Are you serious?" Her eyes lit up.

"No." I turned back around and payed Chris for the tattoo and we went out to the car.

"You're evil." She told me.

"Why thank you young lady." I said sweetly. She yelled trust fall and collapsed. Next thing I knew, I was holding her in my arms.

"What the shit?" I asked. 

"You have to carry me now." She said. I threw her over my shoulder and sat her in the car. We went home and saw Jack and Rian in the living room.

"Are we gonna tell them?" He asked me. I completely forgot about that.

"Um....yeah." I sighed.

"Tell us what?" Rian asked.

"Let's go downstairs and talk." I said. I went down first, Rian and Zack were behind me. I heard Jack's voice from the top of the steps.

"I think you should go to your room and wait for Juliet to come over." Jack said. I heard Blake sigh and she walked away. We sat on different couches.

"So after Zack left, Casey called me and said we had to do Blake's checkup soon and he said that he, uh, found her Dad....." I faltered. I continued.

"He said her dad didn't want custody, but he wanted her to know who he was and to have her meet her sister." I said. Their faces relaxed a bit.

"What did you tell him?" Rian asked.

"I said it wasn't something for me to decide on my own, so I'd have to talk to you guys about it. So what do you think?" I told him. Zack spoke up.