Chapter 55

A/N: I did a thing. ^^^ You're welcome.

Jack pulled into the driveway at a speed that made Team Rocket look slow. His windows were rolled up, bass loud, and music thumping. Kind of like a stereotypical douche bag in a "17 Again" situation.

"Jack!" I yelled as an attempt to get his attention. I sighed before turning to Lisa.

"You can head inside, I'll meet back up with you in a minute."

"Oh, um, okay." She turned and headed towards the door. I tapped my knuckles against Jack's window, and said his name at least twenty times.

The loud noise died as he turned his car off. The lights turned on as he opened his door, and inside I could see a pair of feminine legs. That's what was so important? A late night hook up?

"Hey slightly-below-average sized child of mine." He ruffled my hair.

"Is that your way of calling me short?" I asked.

"Maybe. Wanna see what I got?" A light flashed in his eyes. I don't know if I should be excited or worried, but my curiosity got the best of me.

"Sure." I said. Right then, a familiar face hops out of the passengers seat.

"Aunt May!" I yelled as we met halfway for a hug.

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you having fun?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"That's good. Has Jack and the boys been treating you right? Do I need to beat them up?" I laughed.

"No, they've been nothing but good to me. I mean, I thought Jack was going to run me over earlier, but other than that..." I trailed off.

"Blake, don't give her an excuse to slap me. We have a game going on." Jack said.

"I like games." I said.

"Not this one." He muttered.

"Oh, yeah? Hit me." I said. Jack walked over and stood closer to us. I watched as he rose his hand; I listened to the sound of it crashing down, going against the wind.

Then I felt it. The stinging pain on the back of my head. I looked up at Jack.

"What the fuck was that for?" I yelled.

"You said to hit you!"

"I didn't mean literally!"

"How was I supposed to know that?!"

I sighed at his response. Why would anyone want to be hit? I know some people are into that, but god damn, my head hurts. I rubbed the throbbing area, hoping to relieve the pain.

"Listen, I'm really sorry, Blake. When you said to hit you, I thought you caught on. May and I are having a slap war and-"

"Jack, I really don't care. Just don't touch me." I said, resting again the good of the car.

"Blake-" He reached for my shoulder.

"Don't." I said.

"You can slap me if you want. Anywhere, and as hard as you want. Will that make you feel better?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said without emotion.

"Try it."

And that's what I did. I slapped him. Knowing he was in pain right now, made me feel good, but my hand hurt like a bitch. You know when you clap really hard and you're hand hurts. That was my hand and Jack's face. A tear wanted to slip out from the increased pain in my wrist.