Chapter 18

A/N: it's not too late to leave a comment on the character ask! Go do it right now, I'll give you thirty seconds. Just kidding, but leave a question if you want to :)

Blake's pov

Wanna know what I did when I walked through the doors? I raided the kitchen and went to bed because I'm tired as shick. I woke up a few times to eat and go to the bathroom, but other than that, I was in my bed sleeping.

When I woke up the next morning, I hopped in the shower.

"I-I-I-I've got a migraine, and my pain will range from up down and sideways, thank god it's Friday cause Friday's will always be better than Sunday's cause sundays are my suicide days. I don't know why they always seem so dismal, thunder storms, cloud, snow, and a slight drizzle-" my singing cut off by the bathroom door opening.

I'm standing here naked behind a wet shower curtain while someone is standing in the middle of the bathroom, realizing that I am in fact, taking a shower. So what do I do? I did my Tyler Joseph impression in a time of panic.

"Excuse me? Can you please leave..?"

"Oh shit! Sorry, Blake!" Vic yelled as he slammed the door shut. That was a little awkward....just kidding it was hecka awkward. I quickly finished my shower, got dressed, and blow dried my hair because it takes forever to dry. When I was done, I went downstairs. When Vic saw me, he started blushing like crazy and he quickly looked away. I just laughed and got some food.

"Blake?" Jack asked. I turned to him.

"Alex wants to take you shopping with everyone for nice clothes so you have something to wear at Christmas." He said.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked. Right now, Jack is the only one out of the band I'm talking to.

"I don't know, but we can get food afterwards." He offered. I nodded and looked at a weird jar of brown stuff.

"Hey Jack, what is this?" I asked.

"You've never had Nutella before?!" He yelled. I shook my head. He got out two spoons and scooped a bunch out of it.

"Try it." He rubbed the spoon all over my mouth.

"Thanks Jack." I said. I lick it off my lips and holy shick. He took out bread and a lighter.

"Jack, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Making toast." He responded.

"Jack, no!"

"Jack, yes!" Long story short, the bread caught on fire and there's water all over the kitchen floor now. I shook my head at him while Pierce and Sleeping were laughing their asses off. We cleaned up the water and I made toast the right way. He took the toast, put Nutella on it and sprinkled white stuff on it.

"Did you just put crack on my toast?" I asked.

"No, its powdered sugar. Why do you want it to be, because if you're gonna do crack, I'd much rather have you do it in the house." He said, quoting mean girls. I laughed and took a bite. It didn't taste bad.

"How do you come up with this stuff?" I asked him.

"The same way you came up with peanut butter and pickles." He responded. I looked at the time.

"So when are we going shopping?" I asked with fake enthusiasm.

"....Right now." He said. He picked me up and we ran outside to the truck. I waved bye to everyone and surprisingly Jack was driving. Zack, Rian, and Alex were piled in the back.

The drive there was crazy. Jack took a bunch of sharp turns on roads that weren't busy, he kept flooring it, and slammed on the brakes at the stop signs. When we got there, Jack found a parking spot and looked at me. I was laughing like a maniac along with Jack. The guys looked like they've seen a ghost.

"You...are never driving again." Rian said. Jack and I got out and started walking inside.

"So it this just one dress or...?" I asked him.

"According to them, you need five." He responded.

"Seriously?! I can't even stand one! I mean, it would be different if I chose to dress up, but it's not fun when I'm being told to." I said.

"I know kiddo. Where do you want to eat?" He asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, lets go look for dresses." He said. The guys walked through the door and were looking for us so we did the natural thing: hide in the clothes racks. I was handed dresses and shoved into a dressing room. Let's just say shopping took longer than expected because the dresses they shoved at me didn't look good or fit right. We ended up finding some and we searched for food.

"Jack we need the keys." Rian said. Jack looked at me and whispered 'go long.' I ran and he threw the keys at me. We had a game of key football going for about to minutes before Zack caught them. He tossed the keys to Rian abd we piled into the truck. Alex had shotgun, I was behind the drivers seat, Jack was next to me, Zack was behind Alex, and Rian drove.

"I'm claustrophobic!" Jack yelled as he clung to me.

"Then why are you hugging me?!" I yelled back. The guys looked at me in shock. I ignored their stares and laughed at Jack being Jack.

"Here." He whispered. I looked in his hand and he had my meds. He handed me a bottle of water and I swallowed them.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

"Fuck this. Do you guys just want Taco Bell?" Alex asked. We all nodded and he texted everyone else to see what they wanted. There ended up being twelve boxes of tacos and and burritos. We drove back to the house after a trip to Starbucks with a shick ton of burritos and some dresses. When we walked in, we stopped in front of the door and stood back to back with sunglasses on, tacos and shopping bags in one hand, while slurping down our drinks with the other. Jack made his glasses slip down a bit and opened his mouth to speak.

"We're back bitches."

-------------------------

Hey Scouts! I have surprises and stuff coming soon to a theater near you so grab your popcorn and my hand cause I can make the bad guys good for a weekend (sorry, I slipped into lyrics again.)

But did you like it? Should I have Blake meet some friends? I feel like she needs friends. I'll wait until later. Why do you think Juliet and Andy got a hotel room? Don't forget to go and submit questions, and bye friends!