Chapter 27

Quick A/N: I don't know if any of you make the crack videos, or if you know someone who does, but I have an idea for an edit. In The Devine Zero by Pierce The Veil, it says "but everything's riding on me tonight" and the "Everything's Riding" part sounds like "Everything's Ryden" so if someone could make an edit with that part and a bunch of Ryden pictures, I will be forever thankful and will offer you a pack of Camels and a smoke alarm.

"Y-you what?" I asked. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Well, technically Casey found him, or he found Casey. I don't know, but Casey called and told us your dad wanted to meet you and he wanted you to meet your sister." Alex continued.

"No," I shook my head, "there is no way in hell I'm meeting him. He hasn't been in my life for the last, what, six years? After six months of being with a family, he just thinks it's ok to pop up and say hello?!" I started to yell. I took some deep breaths and calmed myself down.

"Blake, we understand you're upset, and we're not going to make you meet him, but we are going to encourage you. At least get to know him, and if you end up hating the guy, then never talk to him again." Zack said.

"I don't want to. The only benefit is finding out why he left." I said.

"Then do it for the truth." Rian said.

"Sometimes it's better if you don't know the truth. The truth would be scarier than any scenario I've made up in my head." I said.

"Please do it. For us?" Zack gave me puppy eyes.

"Ok, that is so unfair!" I laughed.

"Ugh, fine! Just stop with the puppy eyes." I yelled.

"There's our girl!" He yelled and tickled me.

"Stop stop stop stop stop!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?"

"Patrick Martin Stump." I said.

"What does Patrick have to do with this?" Rian asked.

"Think about his initials." I said. Jack started laughing after he realized what I was talking about.

"Nice." He said.

"Can I leave now?" I asked. They nodded. I started walking up the stairs and I heard Zack ask what I was talking about.

"Dude, she's on her period." Alex said.

"Oh..." I shook my head and laughed. I told everyone goodnight and I went to mine and Jay's room. I texted Alex.

"When do I have to meet him?"

"Idfk. Sometime after Christmas?" He texted back.

"Ok."

I started watching American Horror Story on my laptop. Why did Tate look so familiar? I looked up the actor who played him.

"Oh my god he played Quicksilver!" I accidentally said out loud. Dang, Evan Peters was kinda cute. I watched two episodes before moving on to YouTube. I have such a weird mix of people I'm subscribed to. It's been three years, Cody needs to post another cover video. I moved on to Kyle David Hall because he's funny and him and Jeydon together was a vey dangerous combination. I decided to look at stuff for Warped Tour. The dates were out, but the lineup wasn't.

"Daily dose of emo crack." I sang to myself as I pressed play. You probably know by now who I'm watching. There was a clip from yesterday's interview with Bryan and me singing Wild Child.

"W-wait, let's play that one more time." He laughed.

"One more time."

"Ok this is the last time, I swear.....one more time." Every time he played it, his voice got higher from laughing. I sent out a tweet.