Chapter 30

The guys went to go get ready and I didn't know what to wear. This wasn't the stereotypical 'oh em gee, girl! I have nothing to wear!' It's a situation where I don't know what to wear because last time we did this, Alex threw a hissy fit. I mean, he was in a time of jealousy and sexual frustration, but still.

"Alex!" I yelled.

"What? What happened?!" He came in with a feather duster. I stared at the item in his hand.

"I thought you were in trouble..." He confessed.

"That's worse than Vic bringing in a can of hairspray!" I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. What do you need?" He asked. I calmed myself down before I made an attempt to speak.

"I don't know what to wear."

"Just something nice."

"Ugh, come help me, I don't know what to do." I complained.

"Bossy, aren't we?" He said.

"Boy, you haven't even seen bossy....yet." I mumbled that last part.

"Bossy and sassy. I like it." He said as he started looking at what I laid out.

"No, no, no, maybe, definitely not, hell no, what the hell was I thinking when I got that for you, maybe, eww what the fuck?" Alex stopped going down the line.

"That's what I wanna know." I said. It was one of those super cut up dresses. I'd never seen it before, it's not mine or Juliet's because it's too big for us, and there hasn't been any other girls on tour.

"Oh my god." Alex said as he looked at the tag and handed the dress to me.

"What?"

"It was the Wicked Bitch of the West's..." He said.

"Who?"

"Remember the Blonde girl that looked like she was either a hooker or a stripper that decided to sleep around and got knocked up while we were engaged?" He said. I nodded and it clicked.

"Oh....ewww!" I yelled as I threw it at him.

"Well I don't want it!" He tossed it back. We ended up playing a game of hot potato with it before I had an idea.

"Let's go out back quick." I told him. I picked the dress up with the end of a metal hanger. I grabbed a can of hairspray and I had a lighter in my pocket. Why do I have a lighter in my pocket? Because you never know when you need a lighter, that's why....and because Andy always loses his.

"What are we doing out here?" Alex asked.

"Remember when you and Jack made toast with..." I started.

"...hairspray and a lighter." He finished my sentence with a smile. I handed him the hairspray and lighter, which was probably a bad idea, and I held the dress away from me. Alex decided to record it.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded. It was cool to watch, well until the dress started smoking a lot and the fire got kinda big.

"I'm gonna grab the water bottle over there." Alex handed me his phone and ran off to get it. He quickly ran back, opened the cap and dumped the contents all over. That just did more damage because whatever was in the water bottle, it wasn't water. We jumped back and Alex made sure I didn't get burned or anything and took his phone back.

"Fucking drunks!" Alex yelled as he threw it. I didn't know what to do, so I kicked the flaming dress into a nearby puddle and stomped it to death. I was wearing my combat boots so it was ok, but Alex was staring at me.