Chapter 53

Hey if you guys are going to the ATL pop up show in Indiana, HMU because I'll be there

"Don't wake her up, that's rude." I heard Ashton say.

"Alex told me too." Luke responded.

"Rian also said not to listen to Alex when he tells us to do something stupid or dangerous." Ash argued.

"Fine, but you have to make her food when everyone eats it all." Luke said.

"What kind of food?" I asked.

"You're awake?" Calum asked.

"No, I'm still sleeping. But seriously, what kind of food?" I asked again.

"Waffles." Luke said.

"What kind?"

"Blueberry, strawberry, regular, and chocolate chip." He answered. Why are there so many waffles?

"I'll wait until everyone else is done eating." I said.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you." Ash smiled and led the boys out of Alex's room. I wasn't doing it to be sweet, I was doing it because I didn't feel like dying today.

I reached over to grab my phone and look at my notifications. The usual twitter and Snapchat notifs covered my screen, but I saw a few messages thrown in there.

'Can't wait to see you tonight!' -Lisa

'Good morning cutie❤️' -Taylor

'Hey fucknut, I'm sneaking out tonight.' -Maddie

I texted all of them back, ending my conversation with Lisa, talking about grilled cheese with Taylor, and telling Maddie not to do anything stupid.

"Hey, come and eat." Alex said as he and Zack came through the door.

"Are the strawberry waffles gone?" I asked.

"Yes, you peanut. C'mon." Zack pulled the blankets off of me.

I groaned as I searched the floor for my phone. After I found it, I followed them down stairs. It shocked me to see so many people stuffing their faces in one room.

"'Morning, sunshine." Jack said from behind the counter and handed me a plate of waffles.

"Why are you wearing an apron, you're just putting frozen waffles in a toaster." I asked.

"Let me dream!" He yelled defensively.

"Okay, then." I went to sit on the floor next to Alex and Rian. I scrolled through my twitter feed as I ate my waffles.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Rian asked.

"Yeah, definitely. I can't wait." I stated before shoving the last of my waffles into my mouth.

"You wanna help us decorate the house?" Alex asked.

"Sure." I got up to put my plate in the sink.

"Here, I'll get it. You go get dressed." Zack said.

I dreaded the thought of having to go all the way back up stairs. I made my way to Alex's room and flopped down on the pile of clothes I had scattered on his floor. I grabbed a pair of athletic shorts and lazily looked through the clean tank tops I had left. I was in the middle of changing when an unusual ringtone came from my phone. Maddie wants to face time.

"I'm going to laugh when you get caught." I said when her face appeared on my phone screen.

"When have I been known to get caught?" She asked facetiously.