A/N❤️

Hey I know I haven't updated in *literally* forever (if you read that in Rob Lowe/Chris Traeger's voice, you know what's up lol), but long story short, I've had marching band, and pep band, boy drama, and I've been working on another fanfic (it's supernatural related).

I don't think I'm going to give up on this because I do think it's fun and the story isn't over, but I do have to remember where I left off and sort of "get my shit together" as they say.

I originally started writing this fic because when I was a mere fetus on Wattpad, I had read all sorts of fanfics and all of them had the same cookie cutter concept (not that there's anything wrong with that, but after a while you start to search for something that's not there).

Well, I decided to write my own. I was obsessed with All Time Low at the time and so I thought, "what if I took all of these cookie cutter ideas and put them into one fanfic while acting like a complete dumbass?" And that's what I did (or at least tried lol I don't know if I succeeded).

So in a way, this was written to make fun of all the clichés in fanfics, and in general make you cringe. I hope I succeeded.

On another note, this did help me through some tough times, and I know it helped some other people too, and for that I am grateful. I won't forget about the friendships I've made through this fic and if you have any questions, for me about anything, I'll be happy to answer them!