Chapter 5: First bite

Shu was standing in silence.

"Well-? " SLAM! For one second he was standing across the room and for the next one he was pressing my shoulders to the wall.

"I-Ittai. What the damn hell !" His grip is painful. I couldn't move my hands, body. Only legs. 'It's kung fu time !'I lifted my right leg and I was about to kick him to the side of his belly. But when I tried to attempt my move.

"It's not gonna work"

He took this opportunity and got his left leg between my legs and got even closer to me which means that now I CAN'T MOVE ! He lowered his head to my neck. I could feel Shu's nose touching my skin. He in inhaled.

"Hehehe" I giggled.

He brought his head up. His face was in front of mine.

"What's so funny?" he asked with confused and a little bit annoyed voice .

"Nothing" I said casually. 'Remember? I ticklish' Shu lowered his head to my neck again but this time he licked my skin.

"Ewwww. Do you know how many bacteria and microbes are on my skin. And do you evenknowhow many of them are on your tongue! How can I be sure that I won't get bacterium Vibrio choleraefrom you ! And what kind o- ?"

"You're too noisy" after these word I felt a sharp sting in my neck and then sucking sound.

'Okay, okay just don't panic. Remember self- defense classes...THERE WAS NO LESSON CALLED HOW TO BEAT A VAMPIRE WHEN HE IS SUCKING YOUR BLOOD 101 ! Just get your shit together Kaya and think. What would Rin do ?'My brother's image appeared again. This time he was eating Shanghai's dumplings'Don't worry Kaya-chan. Your blood probably tastes bad. He will take a one sip of it and will go away'

"Your blood, it's not sweet but it's... still... so good... I want more... I need more" Shu licked the wound and bit me again but this time harder.

'Well sis, you're on your own' 'Goddamn it Rin'

I could feel how my legs couldn't hold me anymore. I couldn't stand. I was about to fall on the ground but Shu caught me by getting his one arm around my waist and the other one around my back. 'If he kills me, my spirit will definitely haunt him for the rest of his life. And bad news for him because he's immortal'

My vision started to get blurry. I lifted my eyes and the last view that I saw before passing out was light coming from lamp. And then darkness.