Chapter 18: High society

On our way Karl asked Shu if he can have a word with him privately and said that we can go ahead and sat to table. We got in dining room. And it was so faaaancy *eyes sparkle*. Candle light, tableware. I whistled.

"Why did you do that?" Reiji asked.

"Did what ? Whistled? Because it looks great"

"No. I mean, you lied to that man."

"Your welcome"

"Why did you do that?" Ayato asked.

"Hmm~ Does that mean that Bitch-can loves us"

"No. Because it's legal and it's fun" I smiled and walked to one of chairs. "And I think I nailed it"

'The truth is. I honestly didn't want them to get punished. Cause that's kinda my job. And someone is telling me that these boys got through a lot and punishment is the last thing they need'

Brothers looked at each other.

"What ? Why are you looking at each other?"

Reiji sighted.

"Please take your seats. And Subaru, Ayato, you both sit next to her" Without any complains they did what Reiji said. Ayato sat to my left and Subaro to my right. Other brothers took their seats as well. We settle down.

"Now, Kaya, listen to me" I looked at Reiji. His gaze was different. Not so I-want-to-choke-you-in-your-sleeps. "Try to not stare at that man too much. Sit quietly. If you need to go somewhere then excuse yourself and silently leave. Do not talk without asked. If you'll be asked answered with short sentences. No jokes. Don't use sarcasm..."

"How about I promise you not to swear "

Reiji stared at me for a second"...Ayato, Subaru, if she will start doing nonsense, I allow you this one time to kick or punch her just to make her stop." My eyes wide opened. They both grinned . Subaru even cracked knuckles.

"You both look sooo beautiful today like a field flowers" I looked at vampires sitting next to ,with a smile begging to not be hit.

"Not gonna work" Subaru smirked.

"Tsk. At least don't hit my face." Short giggles filled room. I sighted and looked at table and noticed there's one important thing is missing. "Where's the food ?" Subaru and Ayato didn't waist any time and kicked me in leg. "Hey ! For what?"

"For beautiful eyes" Ayato answered sarcastically.

I heard door opening. Shu and Karl walked in. Everyone stood up.

'I guess I should stand up too, right?I was about to do that but Subaru putted his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down on chair 'Okay, so women don't stand up'

Karl gestured to sit down. After that behind us appeared butlers with...

'FOOD ! ~Hallelujah~' butler putted some side dishes first and then the main meal.

'What the fuck ?' It was very small carp and the creepiest part was that... 'Is it really dead? It looks raw. Are they eating this kind of stuff ? And what are these black things ? Oh it's caviar.' At that moment the only eatable thing in my plate was a lemon slice. 'I guess I should just go with it. In weird way I wanna try it even though it doesn't look umm... cooked...or disemboweled' I reached for a fork. Ayato grabbed my hand and placed it on my thigh. I looked at him questioning but he just shook his head a little.

'But food is right here. Why can't we eat ? Will they bring more? Or do we need say a prayer? No, wait vampires don't have God. Or do they? Anyway what are they waiting for?' I looked at boys father and he was talking about something. I didn't understood what he was saying. Well, maybe because I wasn't listening but I bet he said something smart. 'Not for me to understand' This was opportunity to check out game. I crossed my left leg over right one and lifted a little bit my skirt. I was smart enough to load internet site, where game is shown, while I still was in my room. 'Let's see... 0-0. No one is winning'

Then I noticed that everyone is taking their napkins. I quickly hid my phone with skirt and did the same thing. 'So now we can eat ? Reiji is cutting his fish. Now I'm sure I can eat. But wait which fork should I use? ' I looked at the other 'Subaru is using the first one. Hmm... But he eats bread with his hands. Oh Ayato is using the same one. Okay then I think I got this. No problema' I took a fork and knife. 'From were shall I start?...I think that fish is looking at me. So maybe caviar won't kill ?' With a fork I putted them in my mouth and started to chew 'OH MY GOD !' I nearly choked down from disgust. I took a deep breath through my nose.

'Oh God, Oh God, Oh God. It's too strong for my taste buds.' I slowly chewed 'I'm gonna swallow. Kaya don't give up. You're much stron- Oh dear Lord' I felt how my breakfast was coming up esophagus 'What did they putted in those damn things? I must take it down... Now I understand what Rin meant when he said that one day we'll be invited in this kind off high society's party thing and we'll have to eat crap like the one I'm eating now' I swallowed 'Oh thank God I got it down'

I nearly threw up. That would be nice view to see. For a moment I just sat there and did nothing. 'But I'm so hungry. Fuck it, fish will do' I took a few bites of carp and it wasn't so bad except 'It's too hot (hot damn) Hothothothothot. Don't spit it out. DON'T SPIT IT OUT ! Why others mouths aren't burning?'

While chewing I placed my right hand on skirt and pulled it up. Just so I could see my duct taped phone. 'Alright boys. GO! Canada. They really kicking some ass 3-1. That's amazing' I felt a kick. Subaru looked at me. 'Oh crap'

"What the hell ? Are you watching Ice- Hockey?" He whispered

"Oh look what I found. How did this happened" I pretended to be surprised and confused like him. I felt another kick from opposite side. Ayato was glaring at me.

"What's the matter with you ?"

"She's watching a game" Subaru whispered back.

.

.

.

"What's the score?" He asked leaning a little bit to my side so he could see phone screen.

"3-1. Canada winning"

That left Subaru in shock.

"I can't believe you two. Give me that" white-hair boy place his hand on my phone and tried to rip it off.

"Wa-Wait Subaru it's duct taped." I grabbed his hand and tried to stop him. Reiji glared at us. We immediately stopped and acted natural. When his eyes left us, battle begin again. But it was finished quickly. Whit one quick move Subaru ripped off phone from my SKIN 'GODDAMN IT !' That made me calm for sure.