Chapter 21: Singing

I got up early this morning(evening). Only one week left before we go to Switzerland. I'm so exited. New country, new places, new opportunities, adventures, new friends, hiking, nature, nights with bonfire and god knows what else. I did a little research. There is so many places to visit and festivals too. But lets be realistic even if a huge meteorite would be heading towards the Earth, those guys still won't leave mansion. I did noticed that they sometimes go out for almost all night but it's probably because they're hunting or something. Or doing other vampire stuff. Sometimes I think of them as a cats. You can often see them just laying somewhere, they are asking you to feed them, most of time they are sleeping or looking through window at nothing. Maybe vampires developed from cats, like humans from apes.

As I was thinking about vampire-cat theory I looked through my wardrobe. And I must say I got nothing. Half of cloths was threw away because those little sucker likes to rip things when they drink blood...another argument for my theory. So I needed to go buy new stuff. And not only cloths but lady things too (you know what I mean). It's 5.20 p.m. Shops and stores still open.

I was laying on my bed. I should go and ask that no-butt sucker for permission to go. But how to ask him so he would approve my request. He said himself that I can't leave the house.

"Ahhh" I covered my face with hands "Screw thinking. Taking actions never failed me...most of the time" I stood up and headed to Reiji's room.

*knock knock knock* "~Do you wanna build a snowman~" Black-hair vampire opened a door. I gave him a big smile "I came here in piece" I showed Spock's salute hand gesture "May I say that you look handsome today, Reiji"

"..."

"-san"

"Whatever you need the answer is no" he folded arms.

"I didn't even say what I needed"

"I don't think it's important"

"Your face isn't important-" he slammed the door in my face.

*knock knock knock* "Reiji" *knock knock knock* "Reiji"

"..."

"You didn't even gave me a chance too ask you" Silence. I leaned against the wall with my hand and the other one on my hip "Reiji, bae, don't be mad. I know we both said some things that we didn't meant to. But that doesn't mean we don't love each other. At that moment when you slammed the door I thought that I have lost you, but you know that our special bond can't be broken by that"

"..."

"OH COME ON!" He still didn't opened the door. "Fine, be that way. But I know that you already drank a whole teapot of tea. And your bladder is not made of metal. So sooner or later yo will come out. And when that moment comes I'll be right here on the floor." I sat down.

"..."

"Still nothing." I sighted. For a minute I sat quiet.

(Bill Medley - I've Had Time Of My Life)"~Now I've had the time of my life; No, I never felt like this before; Yes I swear it's the truth; And I owe it all to you~" I started to sing. There nothing more I could do. Maybe I will piss him off and he will come.

"Why are you so nosy? It's still early" I looked to my right where I saw Shu laying on the ground.

"I'm waiting for Reiji, singing songs" I turned my head and looked at the painting in front of me. There was a minute of silence again.

(Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive)"~First I was afraid, I was petrified, Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side~" I sang while doing some hand gestures.

.

(A-ha- Take On Me) "~Taaake oon meee; Take on me; Taaaaake meee ooon; Take on me; IIII'll beee gooone; In a day or twoooo~"

.

(Iggy Azalea ft. Jenifer Hudson) "~I can tell by the way that you lean And the way that you kiss your teeth And you turn up so fresh and clean Smells like trouble to me~"

.

(Journey - Don't Stop Believing) I was laying on my back on the floor"~Don't stop believing, Hold on to the feelin~"

.

(Rod Stewart- Sailing) Now I was hugging the door "~Can you her me, can you hear me, thru the dark night far away ? I'm dying forever dying, forever trying to be with you; who can say?~"

.

(Blink 182 - First Date) "~Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over. Honest let's make this night last forever. Forever and ever, let's make this last forever~"

I was tired and Reiji still doesn't want to come out.

"Kaya-san. Were you the one singing ?" I saw Kanato

"If we're talking about the last hour, then yes"

"Your voice is not that bad" blonde vampire complimented me.

"Thank you. But he still doesn't come out" I sighted and sat down on the floor"Maybe I should rap to him? " I questioned Shu. "Or maybe you Kanato can sing something ? Oh I know "

I stood up and cleared my throat.

"~This hit That ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer That white gold~"

Finally the door opened.

"I am willing to listen to you if. You. Just. Stop. Singing" he tried to contain his anger.

"Okay. So, I need to go and buy some things and I would like to have your permission to go do some shopping"

"Make a list and I will send a servant to buy what you need" he was about to go back to his room.

"What ?! I don't want that someone else would buy me cloths. They don't know my style nor size. And I need... well... buy lady...kinda things too"

"I can't let you go alone"

I looked at other two vampires "What if I take Shu and Kanato with me?"

Reiji sighted and for a moment was thinking.

"Very well. But if you try to run away, you know what will happen"

"How can I forget ?" I said sarcastically.

"Why should I go. Teddy and I don't want to"

"It's too troublesome "

Both vampires complaint

"Look guys, I'll be really quick " 'Ha, They wish'"Beside where we are going I heard there's a many sweet shops. And also a big furniture store which has lot of beds, couches on which you can sleep"

After 5 minutes we were sitting in the limo.

A.N. Just in case :) I do not own any songs that I were using. And I was just wondering what songs would you had chosen for this episode? :)