Chapter 20: Good News

After a conversation with papa Sakamaki I stood in terrace for a while. But not only because I was thinking about what that man said to me, not because of nice weather or magnificent view...

"Ohhh I think caviar are coming up" I was taking deep breaths of fresh air. I thought I will vomit. And just because I'm girl it doesn't mean I throw up in elegant way. I vomit like a dude. I make weird noises and splash all over the place.

About 20 minutes pasted. I was feeling better 'My stomach doesn't react to food this way. I have a big tolerance to all kinds of food... I bet Reiji putted something in my fish. He likes to do that'

I went back inside. On my way I met Laito.

"There you are Bitch-chan. I was looking for. You were gone for an hour" he tipped fedora.

"I was outside. Talked to your dad. Did a whip/nae nae dance, he left, and for like 20 minutes I tried to not vomit...And if you say I was gone for hour then probably I fell sleep too." I said holding one hand on my stomach.

"Hmm~ That's sad. If you were sleeping I could had come and be your body pillow again like last time. " he winked.

"Body pillow? Last time? Wait what are you talking about ?"

"Fufu~ "

I leaned closer to him.

"Laito ?"

"Bitch-chan?" He leaned too. With my both hand I grabbed his jacket collar.

"What. The hell. Did yOU DO TO ME WHEN I WAS SLEEPING !" I started shaking him.

"Bitch-chan , Bitch-chan calm down !" he stopped me but my hands still were on his collar "Believe me I didn't do anything to you in your sleeps. " He smiled. I looked at him suspiciously. Then he smirked "You were the one who embraced me in bed and whispered sweet words in my ear"

"SO YOU DRUGGED ME ?!" I drooped him on the flood so he would be lying on belly.I lay down on his back and tried to do Fujiwara armbar. "I'M RIPPING IT OFF!... THIS ARM IS COMING WITH ME !... I WILL HAVE THREE ARMS !... I'LL SLAP YOU WITH ALL MY HANDS !"

"Oy Bitch-chan~" he just giggled.

'Is he enjoying this?'

He took this as opportunity and rolled me over so I would be laying on my back and he on top of me.

"But I prefer being on top" he smirked

I glared at him. Then grabbed his hand and bite him. I did it hard enough to make him pull back, sitting on my belly.

"Au! I didn't knew humans can bite like that" he rubbed place where my teeth marks were.

"What's the meaning of this?" Guess who came to join a party. Me and Laito looked up and saw Reiji standing in front of us with folded arms. "Laito I asked you one thing" he looked at his brother.

"Right. Bitch-chan~, Reiji want to see you Fufu~"

I sighted. I pushed Laito away from me and stood up.

"If this is about my phone then all you need to know that everything was under control before Subaru ripped it off from thigh"

"Phone?"

'Oh crap baskets'

"What phone ?" I played dumb.

"You said yourself that you-"

"No I didn't" I said casually.

"Then from where those red lines on your thigh" Laitos was laying on his belly, supporting head with one hand and looking under my skirt. "And your taste for underwear is poor"

"Laito it's impolit-"

"Reiji, honey, let me handle this" I jumped as high as I could and did Diving Elbow Drop on Laito while shouting "THIS IS INDECENT!".

"Ittai !"

"Kaya, just. *sight* Just come"

I followed Reiji to his work room.

"Please, sit down" he gestured to his armchair. 'Cool.' I got myself comfortable in chair 'I'm siting in Reiji Skamaki's armchair. No wonder he doesn't leave room this thing is so butt-friendly. I already feel smarter being surrounded by all these books. Ohhh nice tea cup...I wonder if I steal one will he notice ? ~be our guest, be our guest , put our service to the test~' While I was talking to myself, as always, vampire went to one of his book shelf.

"If you may. Please tell me what were you talking about with that man earlier?"

"Isn't it impolite to ask other people what they were discussing in privet ?"

"Like you're the one to talk about manners"

"Well played" I nod "Anyway, he asked me if I know myself, then about my parents, grandparents. Oh and he figured out that I lied about answering the phone thing. But no worries, I took care of it. Let's see... then he said that he see something and I don't know something. Then he asked me do I know why I was sent here. Anyway, long story short, everything was confusing"

While I was talking Reiji took one of the books and walked toward me.

"Understood. Take this" He handed me a book.

"What's written here ?" I turned few pages 'It has pictures. Disturbing, weird pictures...I love it'

"It's about demon world and everything that is involved with it. I hope that enlightening you with basic things about our species will help to avoid incidents like this one. If you will pull a stunt like this one more time, I won't hesitate and punish you. This kind of idiocy won't be tolerated"

"Is there another type of idiocy that you would be more comfortable with?"

His eye twitched 'HIS EYE TWITCHED, HIS EYE TWITCHED! RUN, HIDE, JUMP THROUGH THE WINDOW!'

"I will go now. Thank you for a book" I stood up and was about to leave.

"And one more thing." I turned around "After two week we'll be going to mansion that we own in Switzerland. So you can start getting ready."

I stood there with a biggest smile.

"I know I'll be risking my life by doing what I'm about to do but YOLO !" I jumped and hugged Reiji. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou. This will be the best vacation" I let him go."I'm gonna climb Monte Roza and capture a dwarf"

"...If you're going then there will be special rules for you. Now sit"

'Special. I never trusted that word'