Chapter 23: And the award goes to

I watched Ruki walking away. He seemed to be nice guy. But I could swear he gave the same vibes like the ones that I felt back in changing booth which means that he did follow me from the moment I got my foot in the mall. I don't know why I feel these kind of things but I know that they are helpful. So I consulted with my brain and I decided:

'...I should spy on him while he's still here. I know, I know. Crazy part of me is taking over my body. But two can play this game. Maybe I will caught him doing monkey business. Like in movies. Two guys meet in the mall and then exchange some important information. And maybe in this scenario that information is about me. Like he would say 'Yes that girl is Kaya Yagami. Target is confirmed. Snipers get ready' Or maybe he wasn't the one who should had come with papa Sakamaki. Maybe he caught that guy, got information that he needed, killed him and now he is pretending to be him...Okay my imagination got out of control.' I laughed to myself.' But then again'

*insert here The Pink Panther Theme Song :) * I putted back book to a book shelf and ran out of store. I looked at my right and my I caught him. Keeping my distanced I followed him. At some points I hided behind booths, columns. 'That's right. Keep looking away. I'm like a shark in the see and you are swimmer. Or more likely I'm an invisible ninja'

Ruki stopped and slightly turned his head.

'OH SHIT HE STOPPED !' I looked around and hide behind plant bush.

'I. Am. A Plant. I. Am. A Plant' Few kids were looking at me from the side

"Hi" I waved them awkwardly. One of them licked his ice-cream while staring at me.

I spread a bush. "Where did he go ?" I stood up and looked around. But their was no sign of him. I thought that I lost him. So I ran to the direction where I last time saw him but unfortunately I didn't see security guard. I bumped into him and we fell on the ground. 'Just my luck' But I quickly stood up and started looking around again.

"Damn it" I sighted and scratched my head and then remembered that security guard was still on the ground. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you sir" I helped him to get up.

"It's okay miss. Just next time be more careful... and focused" he looked at me like at crazy person and walked away.

'That dude doesn't know that for me when it comes to mental focus I'm sharper then... Is that a food sample?' I walked to a lady that was carrying a tray with little sandwiches.

"Please try our new bologna sausage" she smiled to me.

"I sure will" I took seven of those. That made sandwich lady open her mouth. As I was eating I saw a badge on the ground.'It must be that security guy's' I took it and putted it in my jean's pocket.

*One. Hour .Later*

I walked out of shop carrying two bags. On my way I stopped to a jewelry booth to look at earrings. As I was checking out one pair of silver slave earring two guys passed me by.

"You saw how security guy struggled with that little dude with a Teddy bear"

"Yeah, I would never thought that he's into drugs"

I lifted my head with wide open eyes. I looked at those guys and catch up with them.

"Wai-Wai-Wai-Wai-Wait. Umm... I'm sorry but can you describe that guy's appearance?"

They both looked at each other then back to me.

"Well, he looked like 15 years old. But strong as hell. Purple hair, held a teddy bear, black hoodie west and shorts"