Chapter 19: What ?

For the rest of a dinner I was sitting with burning thigh. 'Oh he better starts sleeping with at least one I open. Plus he took my phone and now I can't watch game...I'm an idiot' I thought to myself remembering what Reiji said to me before dinner.

"I will excuse myself for a moment" as I said I stood up and for my surprise all boys did that too. I looked at them with smile "Cool" and left the room.

I quickly ran to a kitchen for a realfood. In one of drawers I found a snicker '~My snickers ? My snickers? My snickers. My snickers. My motherfucking snickers~' .As I walked out of kitchen I unwrapped chocolate bar and took a bite. Went to other living room where was TV, laid down on couch and turned it on.

"This is life"

"Kaya-chan ?"

"~Say my name Say my name~" I raised my hand.

Yui walked around couch and looked at me.

"Is dinner.."

"Lunch"

"...over?"

"No" I took a bite.

"Then way are you here?"

I looked at here with innocent eyes. Then she turned her gaze to TV then back to with really-dude face. Some players got in a fight. I took another bite. "I was kicked in my legs multiple times, nearly threw up, burned my tongue with food, got waxed and my phone was taken from me. Yui, I had to get out of there before I stabbed someone"

"You know Reiji won't be pleased if you won't come back"

I took the last bite.

"I will return" I sat up on couch and sighted.

Yui looked at me concerned.

"Kaya-chan what's wrong?"

I took remote and turned it off TV.

"What do you know about boys and their relationship with their parents?"

Girl blinked.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just please answer me"

Yui sat down next to me.

"Well for starters all brothers have different mothers"

"WHAT !? That guy has three wifes ?! Dude control yourself a little bit"

"Shu-san and Reiji-san are from the same mother, then triplets: Ayato-kun, Laito-kun, Kanato-kun are from other mother and Subaru-kun from other too. And about relationship with parents. As I understand they all hate their father. And history with mothers, well it's not something they want to talk about."

"I see...I think I will go now"

"Okay. See you later"

As I walked back to dining room I tried not think about what Yui said to me. It's...sad.

I putted my hand on door knob.'All hail to the queen!' I opened a door and as expected they all stood upIt was so hard not to smile. I sat down.

After our meal butlers took plates.

"Ms. Yagami"

"Yo" I felt kicks from both sides "I mean. Yes sir ?"

"May I have a word with you"

"Wazza-" They kicked me again. 'They are lucky that butlers took all knifes'

"I mean in privet"

'I knew he will try too kill ! He was too nice. And now he want to 'talk privately' so there won't be no witnesses. Not today you male-slut'I was about to open my mouth and sprinkle some lies but in my surprise...