Chapter 15: Hot (Part 2)

I took Kanato's jacket and went to find him. I ran around the mansion with a stupid smile.

"OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod. I can't believe this is really happening"

In the living room I found his west.

"So he is undressing while walking. Moving-drunk target."

'Where did he go ?' I looked around everywhere. But there was no sign of him. 'Okay THINK... What would Rin do ?'Rin face came to my head. He was drinking beer 'Well sis, from my experience I can say that if you wanna know where drunk person is, you must get drunk too'

"I must get drunk ? What ? But that would make things even more difficult ? But hypothetically , if I would get drunk first thing I would do is go to someone...or something with who I could talk. Tell about my feelings. So right now Kanato is kinda angry because he's 'hot'. Anger leads to sadness which will make him emotional. And to who he will go talk to?...I think I know"

As I was walking down hallway I heard someone knocking door loudly. I turned right and there was Kanato. Standing in front of Laito's bedroom door.

"LAITO-KUN! OPEN THE DOOR ! " he knocked again.

'Hoe don't do it'

Laito opened door

'Oh my Gawd'

'I didn't think this through. Well yeah, I found him. But now what. I have a drunk vampire who wants to have conversation with his brother...Maybe I just wait here. I wanna see what will happen.' I leaned against the wall with my shoulder and folded arms .

"Kanato-kun~ I was busy."'Busy walking around your room only in underwear ? '

"Laito-kun" purple-hair boy growled.

"Why is it so noisy ?" Shu was standing behind me.

"The show has begin". He looked at me questioning

"Laito-kun. I always wanted to tell you this and I think now is the best time" Kanato shove Teddy in Laito's face. He took a bear in his hands not knowing what to do with it. In the meantime Kanato started to unbutton his shirt.

"Kanato-kun? You- Why you're giving to me your Teddy bear?"

"BECAUSE Laito-kun" he breath hardly "YOU LOOK LIKE A LAMA and Teddy loves it...He likes you and wants to sleep with you. So….you're his new wife"

I covered my mouth so I wouldn't start laughing loud.

"Is this your job?" I looked at Shu who was smiling.

I removed my hand from mouth. "Maybe"

Little vampire took off his shirt and gave it to his brother "Teddy" Kanato whispered and cupped bear's face with his hands "Never forget my smell and all those time when we ate sweets". After that he let go off Teddy, straighten his back and with raised nose he was staring at Laito and walked away leaving him confused.

Shu snickering which made me giggle. I walked towards Laito and putted my hand on his shoulder.

"I wish you two happiness" But then I heard women voice coming out his room. It was like she's moaning. 'From pain? No. It's like..' My face told Laito that I figured out.

"Fufufu~ Bitch-chan are you okay ?"

I removed my hand from his shoulder "Ew"

"Anyway~ what happened to Kanato-kun"

"Don't ask me ask her?"

Shu and Laito was looking at me hoping to hear an answer.

"Aaaa Fun story.."