Chapter 38: After kiss

A.N.

Hi everyone. Thank you for being patient. And I was surprised how everyone reacted to the last chapter's end. I know, I did the wrong thing leaving like that XD Oh well. Hope you will guys enjoy this chapter too. It's a little 'dry' in my opinion but I hope you will like it.

Thanks for support ! I love you all XD

My eyes were with the size of the moon. I didn't understood what was happening at the moment. It hit without a warning. The kiss. And the thing is that it was my first kiss. Not to mention with a vampire. His cold but soft lips were pressed together with mine, moving in a gentle way.A whole new sensation hypnotized me making my eyes slowly close. I hated that I was no longer in control of my body. I was literally shouting mentally in my head. Asking myself a million questions. But the most important was 'Why?'.

Ayato depended the kiss making it more passionate and...lustful. He wrapped one hand around my waist giving me a little lift which made me clung on his jacket. From the back of my neck his hand lowered down to my waist at the same time tighten embrace. The race of my heart increased with every second. How long the kiss lasted, I don't know. But I came back to my sense when a realization hit me. I was kissing him back.

My eyes shot open. I instantly leaned back, braking our kiss. His arms were still holding me close. As I was catching my breath, we were looking at each other surprised and confused with slight blush. 'Wait. Why is he confused. He took the first step. He shouldn't be surprised. Why he's not talking? Why I'm not talking? What's happening to me? Oh crap panic attack. Stupid need of scratching, not now.'

"Heh?" Ayato smirked "Why did you pulled back? I thought you were enjoying your first kiss"

'He said something. I should reply...Say something, girl. Anything. Why my eyes are burning?'

'Blink'

'Right. Okay now say anything. You're making it awkward. Say any random word that comes first. You won't make it worse at this point'

"Bailando"

'You just made it worse'

He frowned his eyebrows after that he gave me a bigger smirk.

"I see you-"

"Why did you do that?" I whispered not letting Ayato to finish the sentence. My eyes never left his nor did he turned away.

"Tch. Don't get the wrong idea" He let go of me putting his hands in pockets "I just wanted to take your first experience. Since that lazy-ass bastard bit you first, I decided to take your first kiss. You should be honored"

"Oh I'm flattered" I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes. "You can't do that to someone. What, just because you're a vampire you think you can do whatever you want? Well Mrs. I-can-touch-everything, I have bad news for you according to- mmm" he kissed me again but I broke the kiss "And this was for ?"

"You kept babbling so I needed to shut your mouth somehow. Besides.." he smirked "...it seemed that you were enjoying it considering that you were kissing me back"

"I admit no such thing. Besides if I were kissing you back, you were the one who kissed back my kissing back" I saw blush appearing on his face when I said the last part.

"Tch" he folded his arms and turned away.

"Now if you excuse me I have some business to take care of" I turned around and was about to walk away but I forgot that the door behind me were closed "Ouch !" I hit my nose.

A giggle came from red-head "Orokana"

'And he's back with that nickname' I gave him a small glare then opened the door and left the room. When door was closed behind me for a second I stood there not moving, thinking about what happened. With my thumb I touched my bottom lip. It was weird. Even tho kisses are over I still could feel his on mine.