Chapter 1: Skipping on the First day of School

Summer is over and I'm already dreading waking up at 6 am. Today is my first day of 10th grade, my sophomore year. This year I'll be starting off with an amazing senior boyfriend, Jayson. I'm on the cheer squad and I have good friends, where as a couple years ago; I had none. See my bestfriend, Olive, and I , have always been the girls who kept to ourselves. But last year, Jayson, my boyfriend, and I started talking, and one thing led to another and now he is the love of my life. I mean we have known each other our whole lives.
I sat up and threw the covers off my freezing body and walked like a Zombie over to my closet. As I opened my closet, my clothes practically jumped at me. A yellow sundress and yellow flats picked out from the night before; I threw them on my bed. I trudged to my bathroom and took a blistering shower. After, I had wrapped the towel around my miniscule body, I brushed my teeth. I walked out and walked over to my bed; where I slipped the dress over my head and walked over to the bathroom.
After I finished applying my makeup and fixing up my hair, I walked out into my room and checked my phone. 6:45, Oh crap! I raced to my desk and grabbed my floral jean, ripped messenger bag and slip on my yellow flats, I walked out in the eerie hallway, I call it eerie because my room is a crème yellow and it's so bright but when you walk into the hallway its blood red and pictures of dead member's portraits. I ran down the hall and descended the stairs, almost tripping while making my way down.

When I reached the bottom, I patted my dress and realized that I didn't have enough time for breakfast, but I made a quick stop anyway. I walked into the kitchen and my dad had his arms wrapped around my mother's waist as she was scooping bacon out of a frying pan and into a glass plate with a napkin on top. I walked to the bar and grabbed a blueberry muffin and a glass of white milk. I devoured the muffin and took a couple sips of the milk. When I had finished eating, I kissed my sister's, Jessie, forehead.

"So what? Now that you're a sophomore, you can't say goodbye to your parents?" My mom asked as my dad was walking over to my sister; in his hand he held baby banana sauce. He placed it down on her high chair top and handed her the spoon. Big mistake. She whipped the spoon around smacking my dad with banana sauce all over his face. She grinned a toothy grin and giggled till she couldn't breathe.

"Bye guys! I love you!" I yelled. I ran out of the house before my mom or dad could say anything about cleaning up the baby food.

"Love you too!" My mom yelled, sighing loudly.

"Good Luck." I murmured as I grabbed my keys and walked out to my 1970 black mustang, she was old but she was still ran like a brand new car. I only lived a couple minutes away from my school so my parents talked it over with my principle that I can drive to school with just my permit. As I pulled up and parked, I waited a little bit because I didn't see Olive or Jayson.

Olive has been my best friend since diapers, our mothers are best friend and we just go everywhere together. Jayson is Olive's brother and my boyfriend. I've never really asked Olive how she felt about me and Jayson dating, I just figured she would probably be fine with it though. She knows that I've always felt something for Jayson as soon as I started developing feelings for guys. It was always about him. Thankfully, they pulled up in Jayson's White BMW. He yelled at her and she yelled back. I wonder what's up, they never argue, they are like the closest you could ever get to a brother and sister relationship. I slightly glide over to where they are.

"'But why did you do that Jay-" Olive whined.

"Hey, Hanna!" He exaggerated my name.

"Hey, Jay." I hugged him and he bent down and kissed my lips. I walked over to Olive.

"Hey Oli." I hugged her and she kissed my cheek.

"Hey Han." Suddenly, Jayson grabbed my hand and pulled me into the school and dragged me away from Olive. She looked pissed and I could tell it by her eyes. She had the look in her eyes I never see unless someone has hurt me or Jayson. She walked towards the front, while we walked towards the side. When I reached my locker, Jay started looking around.