Author's Announcement

Hello dear reader!

I hope you're enjoying my book, Midnight with my Alpha Mate and Katherine's story. I wanted to make an announcement for all past, current and future readers about the continuation of this book series. I wanted to let you all know that while the second book, The Hidden Luna, is not the sequel to this book, it is a part of the same book series. This book series, The Legendary Lunas series, is going to include stories about Katherine Bellcourt and Annabel Winters.

While these two stories may seem unrelated, they are in the same series; they can be read in any order. A third book will be added to this series in the near future and I am excited to finally say it is the sequel to Midnight With My Alpha Mate! I know this book as been a long time coming but, I promise it will have been worth all the wait and anticipation! I am so thankful for all of my readers, and I promise you won't be disappointed with the sequel. This third book will connect the two stories of Annabel Winters and Katherine Bellcourt. Both characters are present, and it is very important that readers read both books before reading this new one! While it is the sequel to Katherine's story, it also continues Annabel's.

To give a little bit of a sneak peak into this sequel I will share some of the background information that will be in the story! This third book in the series will be placed a few years after the end of the first story, the main character being Katherine Bellcourt again. While going on a run alone to clear her mind one afternoon Katherine discovers something mysterious in the woods, and decides to investigate. This mystery leads her right into a war she never asked for, and quickly she must decide who's side to fight on.

I am very excited to write this third book and its prologue will be coming soon. If you have any thoughts or comments please let me know down below in the comments section and make sure to read The Hidden Luna before reading the third book in the series, they are reliant upon one another! I will continue to make updates as needed, but for now, be excited for Katherine's new story!

-The Author