Princess Forever

***********Michael's POV***********
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP PSHHH
The machines keeping my mate alive whirred quietly as I stared at her. She's so beautiful when she's asleep. Given the fact that her beautiful skin is still an off white paper color, and her lips are as light as the heavens above at dawn. I miss her terribly, her beautiful smile, her laugh, her walk, her voice, and how she always had something smart to say even when you didn't want to hear it.
I rub my eyes exhausted. It has been two weeks since Payton shot my beautiful angel.
After I got her to the emergency room, the doctors had pushed me out to perform surgery. Of course they didn't prevent me from staying out for long. I ended up having to use my alpha tone, to get them to allow me to even be in her room after her surgery. They say if she does wake up, there is no definite way if knowing if she'll still remember me. She hit the ground pretty hard, and as a result, she may have short or even long term memory loss. The doctors are doing their best, but I still worry about the big if.
If she wakes up.

***********Katherine POV***********
Darkness fell around me, thick and cold. Blank emptiness all around me, all I could see was black. It felt like I was floating in the cold darkness of space. I was suddenly pulled from this mist of blackness, and into some new place. It was warmer here, with a bright light in the sky and green grass under my small feet. I look around surprised, butterflies fluttering about, daisies and roses growing in the soft green grass, a small blue creek ran quietly a few feet away. A tall oak tree stood a few yards away,  a woman sitting on a small wooden swing attached to the tree.
As I approached the woman swinging slowly, a soft breeze blew across the strange biome. As the woman was swinging slowly, her long golden hair flew behind her gracefully.
She smiled over her shoulder at me as a small puppy ran over to her and she stopped swinging to pet it. The little retriever barked happily as she stood and gracefully walked over to me. Somehow she seemingly flew over to me. In the blink of an eye we were face to face and she gave a short giggle that rang in my ears like music.
"We've been awaiting your arrival for an eternity." A laugh bubbled out of her, "not an actual eternity but six hundred years feels like an eternity doesn't it tyson?" She asked the retriever.
The puppy seemingly grew and suddenly the retriever was no more. In its place stood a tall dragon. I gasped and backed away causing this strange woman to laugh again.
"Don't worry dear. He's harmless to you. This is Tyson. My shape shifting companion. He has kept me company and has held a careful eye on you ever since you were born."
Tyson shifted into a young boy. He had almost a reddish orange blond hair color,  the color of the sunset at night, freckles all over his face, and bright green blue excited eyes. He looked to be about 5"4 and had light,  pale skin, and just as light long eyelashes and a smile that made me feel warm inside. He was actually pretty adorable.
He smiled and bowed and kissed my hand.
"Nice to finally meet you up close. I truly have enjoyed watching you grow and learn. I have chosen this form to not scare you,  for I am hundreds of years old." He winked and I giggled a little.
"Where exactly am I? Where is Michael and all my friends. Where is Payton?! He shot me and I fell and everything went dark. What happened? Who are you? "I asked question after question and tyson looked over at the woman slightly confused.
The woman laughed a bubbly laugh and grasped my hand gently.
"I am known as many different names, to you, I am known as The Moon goddess. To me, you are The Chosen one, The Storybook heroine. I chose you long ago to become the hero you are. You see there was an ancient battle. Myself and my warriors lived in harmony in a place similar to this. Then one day, Mordon,  mine own enemy, the ruler of the dark world, interrupted our peace. He raged war on my people and my land, he wishes to rule all, not just his own damned souls. There was an ancient wager, he chose one soldier and I chose one soldier to fight in the final battle. The chosen representative of each side was given nothing special. Each was supposed to be normal for a fair battle. The deal was that which ever representative won the mortal war, the winner would get to claim both lands, the darkness and the light." She paused to pick a red rose.

" I chose you my child, and Mordon chose the one you know as Alpha Thomas."
I stared at her shocked and she gave a giggle and pushed a strand of my long hair out of my face carefully.
"But Moon Goddess, I am no normal werewolf. You said each representative was to be normal so it would be fair. " I pointed out confused.
" Yes, I had full intentions of following the set rules of the affair. But Mordon cheated. He had set another man in the two man battle. I thought it only be fair that I make the fight fair. I am exceedingly proud of you my child. Now as for your friends and enemies, they are still on the earth." She smiled softly.

Back on earth... "Wait if they are back on earth then where am I? Am I dead?" I ask suddenly worried. I can't be dead yet, I have so much more to do. Even heroes should get to be happy.
"Well technically you are only half alive right now. Your human and physical form is currently in a comatose state, while you are here with me in spirit. You will be dead soon though my hero. And you shall be remembered forever as the great and powerful white wolf who ended the eternal war." She gently hugged me and smiled brightly like a star from heaven.
"Wait Moon Goddess, can I not be alive? I wish to rejoin my people, you have waited a very long time for me. But I wish to make things right and live a normal life." I plead.

The moon goddess offered me a sad expression and my hopes fell.
"Katherine I see this distresses you greatly. But my dear your family is awaiting you. Do you really wish to postpone your meeting them?" She asked almost pleadingly.
I nodded slowly, I would love to meet my family, but I have a mate and a family waiting for me on earth too.

"Please moon goddess. I must continue my life, I'm sure my family will understand? " I plead anxiously.
She smiled and nodded slowly. I smiled back and hugged her whispering a thank you.
She stepped away from me and Tyson gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and soon all was black.
A strange whirring noise filled my ears, and I slowly tried to open my eyes.

The whirring was accompanying a constant beeping noise. As I tried to open my eyes, the beeping got faster and faster and suddenly a loud gasp and scrapping noise rang in my ears.

"She's awake! Get the doctor now she's awake! Its okay my queen, we shall soon be reunited." A deep husky voice murmured in my ear as the darkness consumed me.

************************************
Thanks for reading guys!! What do you think of the Moon Goddess and this dramatic chapter?
Which do you prefer fruits or veggies? Comment!
And because I'm random and qwerkey, I will admit that it is all good news from here on out guys! I appreciate all the beautiful people reading my book and yes I have many plot holes that I will later fix, but how are you liking my book?
Comment and star this chapter!
~your favorite author