Chapter 24 part 2 Father Where Art Thou?

After a while, Sergio decided to go get himself a drink from the kitchen somewhere within the building. I pleaded for him to take me with him, even forced myself to kiss him to persuade my captor. After the kiss he eventually allowed my leaving of the bedroom but under strict rules, such as sticking to his side the entire walk. I followed him quietly down a narrow and dark hallway that lead out to a small kitchen. Luckily for me, the white kitchen had a window by the fridge that filled the room with a grey sunlight. I walked to the fridge and opened it, casually humming as I snuck a glance out the small window. Maybe if I could see outside, I could discover where I was being held. I figured that when my wolf returned she would be able to tell our pack where we were being held. That's all assuming that I knew where we were or that I could identify any kind of landmarks outside the window. Otherwise my wolf would just have to tell our pack everything we knew of the world outside our prison. Sergio started walking closer to me, and, in order to save my own butt, I smiled sweetly and shut the fridge as I glanced outside to find a cloudy day looming over some bushes and trees.

"There isn't anything to eat in there." I said smiling over at him, the disheartening realization that I'd had no idea where I was setting in.

He smiled back at me as he leaned against a white island behind me with his large arms crossed, "yeah, well if I knew you were hungry I would've gotten you something to eat."

He smirked suggestively, his eyes slowly undressing me, and I cocked my eyebrow to convey my confusion.

"I'm not hungry. I thought you were." I reply and he smiled devilishly.

"Oh don't worry kitty, I am very hungry. But that will have to wait for later, after you are presented to my new pack as their Luna and you marry me. I'll never be hungry again." He finished before taking a step towards me.

He leaned down, now standing against me, leaning his head on my stiff shoulder. He breathed in my scent, cinnamon gum as I've been told, and sighed happily as he burrows his head into the croon of my neck. I hugged him awkwardly and played with his dark hair as he continued to essentially lay on me against the fridge. I didn't really know what to do, and I considered that if I led him to believe that I lived within his delusions, then maybe he would trust me more and I could escape. I didn't want to overly try to be lovey dovey towards him, as no one being held captive would do so. I needed to lure him in slowly, make it seem like I was upset, then make him think he could make me feel better. Maybe he would give me enough space, considering my sadness, that I could escape. I moved away from him a little, sighing, looking down, and acting sad. Immediately Sergio lifted my chin and stared into my blue eyes, his golden brown eyes filled with worry and concern.

"Baby what's wrong? What's the matter? I wanna help make my princess happy. Please smile for me baby." He begged, cupping my face in his soft hands.

I leaned into his touch, going against everything my instincts told me to do, and sighed again, more breathlessly this time. Sergio looked into my eyes and kissed me as hard as he could before hugging me tightly against his hard chest. I closed my eyes, his scent of walnuts and cashmere surrounding me and filling my nose. I tried to contain a look of disgust as I wished for the smell of my mate or Payton.

"Please just tell me princess. I want to make you happy." He murmured lowly.

I pulled away nodding, a sad smile forming on my face as I spoke "well, there is one thing that could make me happy." I mumbled quietly, looking at the floor shyly.

"What is it your heart desires my love?" He asked eagerly.

I looked up to those golden orbs, "can we go outside? Please. I promise I won't run; please?" I begged, pouting, trying to improve the act I had begun to perform as my captor looked away in dismay.

After a thoughtful moment, Sergio looked back at me, "fine, but no running or you will never leave this house again." He says staring me down sternly.

I nodded quickly to show my enthusiasm and smiled brightly up at him. This will be easier than I thought I thought to myself as a smirk spreads across his face. I wondered to myself if I would ever be able to escape from someone I had once trusted with my life. Why had Sergio betrayed me this way? I would have never thought Sergio, my puppy dog of a friend, would have ever been capable of kidnapping. There must have been a real reason for the situation I had found myself in; was it something to do with getting at Michael? He had mentioned both of my past love interests earlier in the bedroom and I wondered if they had something to do with all of this. If he had kidnapped me to get back at two alphas he had truly lost his mind; I couldn't see him being so entirely in love with me the way he had been acting because he had barely come onto me when we went to school together. He had been protective of me and he joked about loving me but he just hadn't seemed entirely infatuated with me. So what had happened in the time I had been gone? Rowan said Sergio had simply disappeared, so he hadn't been causing Michael issues and I know he hadn't come with me to Crescent Moon.

Where were you, Sergio Mora?