MILEVEN REUNION

Hey there. This is my first one shot so yep, hope you enjoy! Sorry if i changed the Present to past, don't have time to review!

[EDIT: So if you are new to this book, please don't judge it by these first few oneshots, i was reading them and they are SO bad. My writing gets better as the book goes on! ]

Mike is walking with the boys down the street. It's getting dark, they are heading back home. Mike keeps missing El warm's body on the backseat of his bike. He had never left anyone sit there since Eleven left, "that place belongs to El", he always thought. He just couldn't stop thinking about that girl that changed his life.

Suddenly, he saw a black figure at the end of the road. He felt something. Something strange. "Mike?!"
That weird figure was calling him. Mike thought that that voice was kind of familiar... When suddenly he realizes..
"No. It can't be her".
"Mike!" Again, that familiar voice shouted.
Mike thought he was dreaming, or maybe crazy. He was getting closer to the figure, this time, it was more recognizable. Mike stopped. He left his bike fall to the ground. His throat was burning. His eyes were shining, almost bursting into tears. He was shaking, feeling like he was going to fall.
He started sprinting into that weird figure, which now seemed like he knew who it was.
"El?" "Eleven!" He shouted.
It was her. He stopped sprinting a few meters away from her. He couldn't believe it. The girl he loves, and thought he lost, was in front of him, not many meters away.
"Beautiful" he thought. She had now little curls, and seemed more fit.
He ran those last meters and hugged her. All of those 12 long months in pain seemed to be forgotten now that he was with her, and all he wanted to do was to hug her, to be with her.
After that long hug, still in his arms, Mike broke the silence, saying "I love you Eleven"
"I love you Mike" El said.
They couldn't stop hugging and grinning at each other. Mike could not believe it. Eleven was alive, the love of his live was alive.
Dustin and Lucas pushed Mike to the side, hugging El. They said hi, and made their way home.

El, Dustin and Lucas were walking on the road, Mike a bit further, with his bike, though sometimes he couldn't resist looking back at Eleven. Dustin and Lucas wouldn't stop asking questions and talking with Eleven. But she barely talked now, she just kept looking and thinking about Mike.
Suddenly, Eleven ran a bit to catch up Mike. At first, Dustin and Lucas seemed surprised, but then grinned at each other.
Mike didn't notice that Eleven was by his side. Until, she grabbed his hand, and interlaced their fingers. Feeling Eleven's warm hand on Mike's cold one, was the best feeling.
Mike looked at their hands, just like El did, and then shared a gaze with her.
"I'm glad you are home" Said Mike, softly.
Eleven couldn't hide her smile, which made Mike's cheeks turn red. She rested her head on Mike's shoulder. Her little curls tickled on Mike's bare neck.
The boys now left through different streets, which lead to their homes.
Still holding hands, Mike could now feel El's shivers.  He left his bike on the floor, and took his jacket off.
"Put this on" He told Eleven.
Mike helped El pull the zip up, she was almost frozen. Once he zipped up the jacket, they ended face to face, (Mike a bit upper, he was taller now) sharing a gaze. Mike then looked at El's frozen lips. He missed her lips.
With ought even thinking about it, somehow, both of them starting getting closer.
Mike left a little kiss on El's lips. Leaving them warm.
Eleven couldn't stop smiling. His jacket was warm, and smelled like Mike. Mike hugged her, trying to warm her up a bit more. El closed her eyes, her head fit perfectly on Mike's chest. She could hear his heartbeats.
"Do you want to go on the bike the rest of the walk?" He asked El.
"Okay" El said, never stopping her grin.
Mike stopped hugging Eleven, and grabbed her hips, staring at El's light-browned eyes. Shivers run through El's body when Mike grabs her hips, and looks up, staring at him.
"I've missed you a lot" Whispered Mike
"I've missed you too" El whispered back.
They both smiled. Mike grabbed Eleven's hand, hardly, as he wouldn't want her to ever leave, and lead her to the bike. He hopped on, and then she did.
The nostalgia ran through both of their bodies. Mike had missed the feeling of El behind him.
Eleven grabbed Mike, which slowly turned into a hug. When Mike felt this, chills ran down his spine.

Once back home, Eleven and Mike ran down stairs, to the basement. Eleven saw the little fort that Mike made for her, where she used to sleep. It was still there.
"It's been there since you left," Mike confessed "I've... I've never had the courage to take it down"
Mike looked down, kind of embarrassed, but El thought it was really cute. She smiled, turned around, facing Mike, and looked at him. She walked up to him, and left a soft kiss on Mike's left cheek.
Mike smiled, grabbed her hand, and brought her to the couch, sitting down. Mike and El shared a gaze, then Mike touched Eleven's jawline with one of his fingers. El's eyes were locked on Mike's gaze. She then rested her head on Mike's shoulder. He loved the feeling of Eleven's curls on his bare neck. Mike grabbed Eleven's hand, and started massaging her fingers. After a while, he broke the silence, and said;
"You can lay down if you are tired"
Eleven lay down on the couch, leaving her head on Mike's lap. He grabbed again her hand, interlacing their fingers. With the other hand, he started to play with El's hair, rolling one curl on his finger, then another and another. Eleven enjoyed this, and closed her eyes.
"'Night El, love you" He whispered on her ear.
"'Night Mike, love you too" She whispered back.
Eleven fell asleep on Mike's lap. Mike kept looking at her. At her beautiful eyes, at her lips...
He remembers their first kiss, and El's expression after it.
When he decided to get some sleep, he slowly lifted Eleven's head, making a way so he could stand up. He put some blankets on Eleven, to keep her warm. He then thought about where to sleep, and decided to sleep in El's fort. Right before turning the light off, he heard something, Eleven.
"Don't leave Mike"
Eleven wanted to feel Mike's warm body again. Mike went back to the couch. He sat down on one of the couch's corners.
"Come here" he whispered.
El quickly went where he was sitting. He wrapped her with his arms, like a permanent hug. She buried her head on Mike's chest, while he rested his chin on top of El's head.
Eleven needed to feel Mike next to her to sleep relaxed. She knew she could protect herself, but she just needed Mike close. Mike, promised to himself he would protect her, even though it puts him in danger. He had to protect this angel.
Eleven fell asleep instantly. And before he did, he whispered;
"You are beautiful, you know?"

Hope you guys liked this first Shot! I'm posting another one in a bit!
:)